2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

Just now, themuel said:

Interesting 

I still had the tour one set up on my page monitor and it pinged it 5/10 mins before the sale so I opened it refreshed at 6 and straight in. I think it missed the page with the 2 large pink squares to choose Wed/Thur and no holding page.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

I took a PDF print of the screen including confirmation number so defo got them, I got in at 18:03. Second time I have got his! Maybe he will get in for me on Sunday :lol:

Brilliant work!

Spitty's gone silent on Twitter! Still doing drunken cartwheels?

4 minutes ago, Jackal1 said:

I still had the tour one set up on my page monitor and it pinged it 5/10 mins before the sale so I opened it refreshed at 6 and straight in. I think it missed the page with the 2 large pink squares to choose Wed/Thur and no holding page.

If it missed out the two pink squares to choose how did it know which day you were going for? I guess there won't be that choice on Sunday anyway...

17 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Ooh good luck! Let's hope we are both successful :) keeping my fingers crossed for you 

You too, doubt that we can win them again!  :lol: We have done 2 festivals this year volunteering with Oxfam so have a back up! :)

21 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

That's really sweet of you Dave - but there's three of us.  I need to think whether to take you up and ditch someone!  Would you trust me enough to pay for two deposits?

Yeah that's no problem.

I can't guarantee I'll be successful though, lol. I'm just hoping it'll be 3rd time lucky for me!!

Can't think of not going now!!!

2 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

If it missed out the two pink squares to choose how did it know which day you were going for? I guess there won't be that choice on Sunday anyway...

To be honest I'm not sure in my mind (which was all over the place due to the stress!) the selection of days was different but I could be completely wrong.

1 minute ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Having secured tickets and finally calmed down, thought I'd come on here and see what chaos went down! From my groups attempts absolutely no one got through via laptop, all managed to get through on phones, might help for Sunday.

Thanks for the advice...bricking it for Sunday now!