2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Was trying on my phone via 4g as well as desktop using wifi (2 ip addresses are better then one I thought)....didn't get a sniff on the phone never even got past the holding page.. where wifi on the desktop got through and got me the ticket...dont think there is any set way of doing it...just luck

Ah fair enough, just two years in a row we've been successful through phones, but I guess you're right, it's pure luck!

Managed to get through and get a coach from London at 5am on the Wednesday! Think it was literally a minute or two before they sold out as well! Got through on my phone on 4G, which seems to be the better one for me in the past!

Really excited for this year after missing this year!!

I had a dry run for Sunday this evening helping some people out, got through twice, but luckily they had managed to get tickets already! 

Anyway, I hope to have the same good luck and some karma for Sunday! I still got the ticket buzz even though it was for people I've never met!!

1 minute ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Ah fair enough, just two years in a row we've been successful through phones, but I guess you're right, it's pure luck!

hey I can see where your coming from....until last year when it failed I swore by firefox as a browser as id been successful last 3 times before that using it.......everyone has their little hints and tips and good luck methods of how they reckon they have the best chance....thats one of the charms of ticketday! :)

2 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

There's no way in hell I could have typed in any details on my phone and selected the bus times jesus, my hands were shaking so much I could barely copy and paste ffs!

Yeah me neither, my mate sat opposite got through first and got my tickets plus 4 as cool as a cucumber, I then got through and was shaking and made numerous mistakes typing and then Wednesday sold out before I could complete

Got a ticket! This will be my first time going Glasto! Has seriously been a dream of mine since I was 13/14 years old and It's actually surreal thinking that I'm actually going. Just need to sort my Plane tickets from Norway to London before I'm 100% ready to experience Glasto for the first time :))

Managed to get through for Bristol at 11.30 on Wednesday, so happy! We were aiming for 11 or 12 so got bang on exactly what we wanted.

I got straight through at 6 to the page where you choose your day, then after that it was the holding page. Copied that link into my 4 open browsers, manually refreshing one and letting the others do their thing.

Congrats to everyone who got through! For those that didn't, you will do it on Sunday!

If anyone needs help on Sunday I'd love to help someone out. Give me a shout!

5 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

There's no way in hell I could have typed in any details on my phone and selected the bus times jesus, my hands were shaking so much I could barely copy and paste ffs!

I took me about 3 attempts to move the pointer down to the card reference code (the 3 digit bit on the back) to click it and enter the info as my hands were shaking so much. I swear I was so into the zone refreshing the page that when it actually got through to the details page it took me about 20 seconds to register what had just happened and get the hell on with entering my info!....nervous? Ive gotten that nervous with 4 things in my life.....once when each child was born, once when I got married....and once every glasto ticket window! haha!

7 minutes ago, NorwegianBlur said:

Got a ticket! This will be my first time going Glasto! Has seriously been a dream of mine since I was 13/14 years old and It's actually surreal thinking that I'm actually going. Just need to sort my Plane tickets from Norway to London before I'm 100% ready to experience Glasto for the first time :))

Congrats! Welcome to the party! 

I don't have my booking ref to hand to check online, saved my screenshot of the confirmation page at work. I haven't got that to hand now, but the money has left my account but still no confirmation email. Please tell me it'll go through?

Edited by kingbadger

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

I don't have my booking ref to hand to check online, saved my screenshot of the confirmation page at work. I haven't got that to hand now, but the money has left my account but still no confirmation email. Please tell me it'll go through?

you are fine dont worry !!

10 minutes ago, EIaine said:

Managed to get through for Bristol at 11.30 on Wednesday, so happy! We were aiming for 11 or 12 so got bang on exactly what we wanted.

I got straight through at 6 to the page where you choose your day, then after that it was the holding page. Copied that link into my 4 open browsers, manually refreshing one and letting the others do their thing.

Congrats to everyone who got through! For those that didn't, you will do it on Sunday!

If anyone needs help on Sunday I'd love to help someone out. Give me a shout!

I would love help if you are still offering? For me and my husband. I helped someone this evening, got through twice :) but I need general admission due to work commitments/children and pets!!

25 minutes ago, NorwegianBlur said:

Well done xxx

51 minutes ago, keb77 said:

I had a dry run for Sunday this evening helping some people out, got through twice, but luckily they had managed to get tickets already! 

Anyway, I hope to have the same good luck and some karma for Sunday! I still got the ticket buzz even though it was for people I've never met!!

I'm in the same boat, successful for friends today. Scared for Sunday now I'd be gutted to have to resort to the resale/competition panic again!