2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Untz said:

Yep. Leaving at 2pm Wednesday which isn't great, but at least we miss all the rush hour traffic and the busyness at the other end. 

I think it was the horror of contemplating a 4am departure on the Monday that meant I missed the earlier slots!

how did you find out what time your coach departs? Is it on your confirmation email we've not had ours yet x

8 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

I can vouch for that, last year on coach sale it sold out while I was entering my debit card info....fuming wasnt the word! thats why I had it ready to copy and paste this time

We had a page with details entered but it wouldn't click through to the next page because it had sold out 

11 minutes ago, Levitz said:

I only went on the sale to input details for Sunday so laptop remembers them, but had no count down and through straight away to buy tickets. The ticket page timed out on the buy page with this message:

Page Timeout

You have exceeded the time limit and your reservation has been released. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Return to event page

Which suggests to me that if you get your reg numbers in and get to the payment page your tickets are allocated until you pay this time. Which I don't think has been the case in recent years.......

I think a few years ago they may have done this, though it could be a false memory 

5 minutes ago, Untz said:

Yep. Leaving at 2pm Wednesday which isn't great, but at least we miss all the rush hour traffic and the busyness at the other end. 

I think it was the horror of contemplating a 4am departure on the Monday that meant I missed the earlier slots!

So glad you got them Untz, happy days!

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Our group had no luck. Dreading Sunday. We have 13 which is a fecking nightmare 

Don't worry Swedge, it's your destiny to see Radiohead at Glastonbury. If you don't manage to get tickets on Sunday, we'll know for certain they aren't playing!

11 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Should add - that's on one tab on one laptop with no one else helping. There really is no strategy to getting tickets I'm afraid, it's all up to the gods.

Agreed, lets hope Sunday brings better fortune (for me lol).

Cheers

10 minutes ago, 01seb said:

Thanks Yog! 

Can't believe we actually have tickets again. Had to get up at 3am for it too haha. Really stoked that we have the opportunity to experience the wonder of Glasto once again.

Yeah I remember you asking questions about Glastonbury in the past for your first trip (I think it was). Hadn't realised that you'd done three Glastonbury's now though. Where does time go I wonder? Anyway, I'm right made up for you and your friends. All the best.

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

I think a few years ago they may have done this, though it could be a false memory 

Yeah, not been like that for a bit I don't think. Might be something and nothing but Certainly wasn't in main sale last year, as we missed on payment page too.