2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

8 minutes ago, Nichole93 said:

HELP! We got through and had a confirmation number but the website closed we think we have tickets secured but no confirmation email can this email take a while to come through??? Anyone else had this?? 

Check your pending transactions in your bank love 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

Anyone who got through, can you let us know your tekkers? F5 in one browser, auto-refresh add on, iphones??

Had a phone on 3G, laptop through work's VPN and another laptop through standard internet.

Phone got through to the holding page within a couple of minutes and this is what I got the tickets on. Standard laptop took about 5 minutes to get onto the holding page and frequently gave a white page, and VPN laptop couldn't even get a holding page.

All standard manual refreshing.

Yesterday I didn't even have anyone to go with, and was starting to think I'd have to miss out until 2019. Fortunately managed to get a crew of 5 together last minute, and got tickets. Single chrome tab, with classic manual refreshing.

Good luck on Sunday - see you in June!

First things first.  Massive hugs for all those who didn't get any joy, and best of luck for Sunday :(

Second, I need a fucking cup of tea after that shit. 

Third, how the hell can waiting for a confirmation email actually be worse than the sale itself?!

Laptops, multiple browsers, Xbox even running on auto refresh.  And what do I get through on?  My bloody phone.  Didn't even have 4G signal, got through on H.  go figure.

2 minutes ago, bakon said:

I was getting the countdown, just kept with the F5 though and got through in the end. Definitely wouldn't bother with the auto-refresh apps - was taking around a second for the F5 refresh and I could easily manage that myself manually

Was it actually counting down in the window?  What browser were you on?

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

With people reporting refreshinator didn't work because it kept saying the chosen word wasn't valid... and people reporting that there was no countdown timer, my theory is there is no text on the page it's just a picture of txt, the countdown must happen somewhere in the background but you no longer get a visual clue.

My thought too....but some folks seem to suggest they did see a countdown....odd.

10 minutes ago, DaveyGee said:

Congrats Mash!! :D

Did you auto refresh or manual F5. I didn't get close....

Cheers

Dave

I used the refresh button on my browser :P Just started refreshing a bit before they were due to open and was lucky enough to hit it just as they started selling