2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only went on the sale to input details for Sunday so laptop remembers them, but had no count down and through straight away to buy tickets. The ticket page timed out on the buy page with this message:

Page Timeout

You have exceeded the time limit and your reservation has been released. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Return to event page

Which suggests to me that if you get your reg numbers in and get to the payment page your tickets are allocated until you pay this time. Which I don't think has been the case in recent years.......

4 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

No luck this end, looks like Sunday it is. I feel deflated. I've got coach tickets for the last couple of years...

I felt the same last year, (having got coach tickets the year before then getting as far as the bloody payment page when coach tickets sold out while I was entering my info!) but then I got tickets for the sunday out of the blue from a mate in our group trying......dont feel down and dont give up, not over until its over! and hell even when its over theres resales! if not resales then theres working on site as a last resort just to get in there....pleanty of ways to get to this fest if you have the will!

Edited by waterfalls212434

6 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Image result for tip my hat

Thanks Yog! 

Can't believe we actually have tickets again. Had to get up at 3am for it too haha. Really stoked that we have the opportunity to experience the wonder of Glasto once again.

Edited by 01seb

1 minute ago, Mash011 said:

I used the refresh button on my browser :P Just started refreshing a bit before they were due to open and was lucky enough to hit it just as they started selling

Should add - that's on one tab on one laptop with no one else helping. There really is no strategy to getting tickets I'm afraid, it's all up to the gods.

3 minutes ago, Supernova said:

After stressing out a lot, managed to get tickets.  Coming all the way from Mexico for the 3rd time!! 2009, 2013 and now 2017!  wohooo!!

By the way, still waiting on that confirmation email but already had the money withdrawn from my account so I guess there'll be no problem

Don't sweat it, mine took a little while too, just arrived! Should be there by the end of the day at most.

9 minutes ago, Untz said:

Good to hear you got tickets! Such a relief to not be looking at three years off in a row.

How long do the coaches from London take, roughly?

Thank you! :D were you successful? Can't keep up with the flurry of posts!!

It really depends, but I've usual got there around 2 to 3 leaving at 8am. They're required to break halfway for 40 minutes and it takes a while to get through London.

So fucking happy! Although I might get a NX for the return. 4 am is not happening. Unless anyone wants to swap?

2 minutes ago, Levitz said:

I only went on the sale to input details for Sunday so laptop remembers them, but had no count down and through straight away to buy tickets. The ticket page timed out on the buy page with this message:

Page Timeout

You have exceeded the time limit and your reservation has been released. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Return to event page

Which suggests to me that if you get your reg numbers in and get to the payment page your tickets are allocated until you pay this time. Which I don't think has been the case in recent years.......

I can vouch for that, last year on coach sale it sold out while I was entering my debit card info....fuming wasnt the word! thats why I had it ready to copy and paste this time

Just now, Mash011 said:

Should add - that's on one tab on one laptop with no one else helping. There really is no strategy to getting tickets I'm afraid, it's all up to the gods.

That same thing is said every year, yet people always think there's some 'trick'. It's just luck and being on the ball.

That went FUCKING quickly. 

Was trying for @SPTFRE (I think [hope and pray] he got lucky).

But that made my fucking shit itch. I was nervous and not even trying for our lot.

And, FUUUUUUCK:

I. AM. DREADING. SUNDAY. 

Congrats to those who made it.

Keep the faith to those who didn't. 

We're going, haven't posted for a while on here but I am over the moon.

We have compromised and gone for Thursday coach tickets but after last year Wednesday was sat in a car till 4pm anyways and could have been worse!

straight in next year, camp in Darble and dance in a field!

Good luck on Sunday all!

16 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

Anyone who got through, can you let us know your tekkers? F5 in one browser, auto-refresh add on, iphones??

All you need is one chrome browser. Don't take up your Internet bandwidth with more than one device. A word document open to copy/paste post code etc. 

Just now, Woffy said:

But that made my fucking shit itch. I was nervous and not even trying for our lot.

And, FUUUUUUCK:

I. AM. DREADING. SUNDAY. 

You can do it Woff. Stay strong!

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Thank you! :D were you successful? Can't keep up with the flurry of posts!!

It really depends, but I've usual got there around 2 to 3 leaving at 8am. They're required to break halfway for 40 minutes and it takes a while to get through London.

So fucking happy! Although I might get a NX for the return. 4 am is not happening. Unless anyone wants to swap?

Yep. Leaving at 2pm Wednesday which isn't great, but at least we miss all the rush hour traffic and the busyness at the other end. 

I think it was the horror of contemplating a 4am departure on the Monday that meant I missed the earlier slots!

5 minutes ago, Woffy said:

And, FUUUUUUCK:

I. AM. DREADING. SUNDAY. 

I feel exactly the same! I was trying for someone else our lot isn't until Sunday and that has made me feel proper sick!!

Nervous doesn't even come close to how am feeling!

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Got to enter town point 5 times, kept freezing after hitting proceed.

Sold Out announcement.

@Tittersphoned, froze on him too.

Mate phoned "Just entering your card detail"

Waited for sold out notice but no!

I'm in, confirmation email received!

Could you call up then? A friend of ours was on the phone to them in a queue, but I had no idea you could call up. 

Got 3/5. Thursday departure. Would have preferred Wednesday but can't complain. Just so excited. Lots of other friends to try for on Sunday. 

Just to add my friend is working in attentions and had rubbish WiFi,she got the tickets. I had phone, tablet and laptop going in UK and couldn't get past reg details

I have never loved anyone that I have never met as much as the young lad who managed to get through and guarantee my weekend in the field earlier this evening. He is not even going himself! May his 6 numbers come up on the lottery on Saturday. Karma.

i will be there Sunday morning trying to repay the favour for 6 others (4 of which I have never met)