2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jparx said:

Dude, this is hell. Can't properly pop open the champers until that baby comes through!

I have Dub Pistols ready on the Sonos for as soon as I get that envelope icon.  Don't care if it wakes up the hellspawn next door, they ruin my summer evening joints with their screaming :lol:

32 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Went from hitting F5 on the browser to F5 in my gmail. Can never relax until that email arrives. 

Absolutely, I had stop pressing F5 on the confirmation page and I started to get excited, my dad asks if I got the confirmation email through and my stomach dropped. Luckily it did tho! It still doesn't seem real that I'm going, cause I got 'em so quick.

EDIT: Just want to say for anyone worrying about Sunday, I didn't get tickets at all in 2014 and they pretty much sold out as quickly as this years did. I was unsuccessful in the main sale for 2015 then was successful in the resale for that year. It is complete luck of the draw.

Edited by BlackHole2006

5 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Our group had no luck. Dreading Sunday. We have 13 which is a fecking nightmare 

In a similar situation. Past 2 years I've went coach and been flukey with Sunday tickets a couple of times before that too.

'14 I couldn't get a ticket to I worked for Shelter. If I can't this year or we have to sacrifice 1 person I've said I'll apply to work again.

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Yeah I remember you asking questions about Glastonbury in the past for your first trip (I think it was). Hadn't realised that you'd done three Glastonbury's now though. Where does time go I wonder? Anyway, I'm right made up for you and your friends. All the best.

And your answers were ever so helpful that time!

Yeah I have managed to go every two years now since 2013. And have managed to avoid the muddy ones so far, so fingers crossed that I bring the sunshine from down under to Glasto once again. Thanks mate.

Edited by 01seb

Bloody hell, can't believe it but I got them! I was fending off 3 kids & a cat whilst frantically clicking refresh, never thought I would get close! New laptop so maybe that helped - no idea really

first time I will have gone by coach in 14 years, 2003 last time I did it - and radiohead headlined that year - it's a sign!

Despite having this discussion with the other half several times, he is now protesting that I did not tell him that the coach leaves from the o2 and that it is more expensive than NE. He's also grumpy that I broke the agreed departure time limit, despite him willing to go on Thursday. 

He'll have other things to worry about when I'm dragging him to see Mik Artistik for the seventh time.

I'm thrilled to say that my group were one of the lucky ones and all of us seem to have our tickets!
A little bittersweet considering I would rather not get a coach, never mind pay £70 for the privilege, but it wasn't too bad last time I got coach tickets, plus I get a lovely lie in on sunday morning now.

See you on the farm in around 9 months!

2 minutes ago, Aiden said:

I'm thrilled to say that my group were one of the lucky ones and all of us seem to have our tickets!
A little bittersweet considering I would rather not get a coach, never mind pay £70 for the privilege, but it wasn't too bad last time I got coach tickets, plus I get a lovely lie in on sunday morning now.

See you on the farm in around 9 months!

Bittersweet? Dude you're going to the best festival on the planet! It's worth sitting on a coach for ;)

Massive congratulations to everyone who got lucky tonight, especially those who have missed out on previous years, well done, I'm really happy for you all, sorry for those who missed out, let's hope we all get tickets on Sunday.  
Charm x 

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Bittersweet? Dude you're going to the best festival on the planet! It's worth sitting on a coach for ;)

Yeah who am I kidding? I'd be toed by that same coach all the way down the motorway while sitting on my bare arse if it meant I got a ticket and got there. 

That's now 5 in row for this guy!

Didn't get them :(

Feeling very deflated.  Can't try on Sunday as I'm going on holiday on Saturday - I stupidly thought the sale date would be last Sunday.  My friend is going to try for me so hope she can get them but it's the first time she's tried........  Wonder if there's any wifi in the middle of the Aegean Sea?