Glastocam!

pauladam

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

its bonkers to think in 26 days time that this will be a fully functioning city built for our entertainment .... can you just imagine the time it takes to do one small element of the build ... and nothing here is small scale ..look at that fuckoff great big crane thats going to have things spinning and jetting fire ... and the gold sparkly pier that has barely been started ( well it doesn't look like it on the webcam ) ... these are just the huge things without all the creative / humorous touches that help make Glastonbury so special ... I was thinking today that its taken me a couple of years to get together my fancy-dress with a suit and a couple of hats and in a few short weeks they build a city ... wow just wow ... so looking forward to it now :) 

And it takes me about a week to pack my rucksack.

Must have been generator delivery day (at least I think that's what they are) - that's quite a few - surely they aren't all for the Pyramid and will be dispersed around the site?

Looking to the left of this you can see another bunch of white metal things - which I think are the fuel tanks for the generators?

image.png.8156d274b78c99793745aa3a5206ee5c.png

10 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

And now there's two of them, how am I supposed to get any work done?

Accept today is a write off and try again tomorrow!!

My boss has also been pre-warned to expect a steadily declining level of productivity from myself over the coming weeks... seemed only fair to give him a heads up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Heartbreaker said:

Accept today is a write off and try again tomorrow!!

My boss has also been pre-warned to expect a steadily declining level of productivity from myself over the coming weeks... seemed only fair to give him a heads up!

Except I'm my boss and I need the money.

12 minutes ago, actionstations said:

second arm of crane is up... absolutely massive!

The spider was 20 metres tall. The Pyramid stage is 30 metres tall. The arcadia crane will be 50 metres tall... it's gonna be terrifying being under that thing, haha

Screenshot 2019-06-03 at 12.56.07.png

It's huge!

Do we think it's going be sprayed up now or stay these colours?  I guess it would have been easier to spray the arms on the ground so perhaps it's staying red?

22 minutes ago, stuie said:

Do we think it's going be sprayed up now or stay these colours?  I guess it would have been easier to spray the arms on the ground so perhaps it's staying red?

it will stay that colour I would think ... but better black or silver