Glastocam!

pauladam

21 hours ago, tarw said:

I predict that it will be a labyrinthine sheep pen that we will be discussing for weeks what it might mean.  

Then just before resale day on the 12th May the sheep are sent through and they spell...........

Fatboy Slim!

Or maybe 'Lamb'? 

(They are touring!)

17 hours ago, shuttlep said:

does anyone know what the building is on the hill, looks amazing, I always know where my camp is when I am heading that way home , if i look out for that house. staying there would be perfect 

image.png.2354098af6a7b84f14ec5be9d0c640e3.png

That's weird, I noticed this for the first time on the webcam today and was going to ask if it was something that is being built for this year. Never noticed that before.

Lovely morning on the farm this morning!

48 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

That's weird, I noticed this for the first time on the webcam today and was going to ask if it was something that is being built for this year. Never noticed that before.

Lovely morning on the farm this morning!

yes was there in 2017 and maybe 2016, looks like he most perfect place for a holiday cottage

23 hours ago, Gingerfish79 said:

image.png.e293fa27380e4b6e119341fd1f79f8ec.png

It might be my inexperienced eyes, but appears to have been a lot of wagons arriving at site throughout the day?

Just came on to post the same thing! That's a hell of a delivery. I wonder what's in it? Surely the pier will take quite some time to put together...

23 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Forgive the tangent, but I figured this might be a good place for people obsessive enough to watch the cam, like me!

You mean people obsessive enough to take one look at the picture and think "ah, the guy from Serious Stages, I like him"?

And the title was truncated on mobile, I didn't just read it!

Edited by stuartbert two hats
  • Upvote 1