Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

oh ... not an email to the farm then ?:) 

I dont have their email address.  If I did, I probably would have sent one to advise about the poor location of the HERAS fencing in relation to where the fence was being constructed!  It was upsetting me ?

6 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

There ain't no way they're putting it up, taking it down and then putting it back up again!

Why not? I put up and take down my tent a couple of times before the festival. Maybe like me they  are worried they don’t have enough tent pegs or maybe bent a few of them last festival !  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Why not? I put up and take down my tent a couple of times before the festival. Maybe like me they  are worried they don’t have enough tent pegs or maybe bent a few of them last festival !  

There must be a tent peg fairy somewhere ... they seem to disappear like half of my socks :) 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

also action going on at the top entrance to the park field (from Tepees) , with a few people wandering around

Looks like they could be looking at the site where it seems the Pier may be going in....

I've clearly missed something.... the Pier?