ghandi

Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

here we go again folks

kol .....well yea liked that

M83  wow sexy girls i like ..AND a great tune a bit sax abit of guitar yea ill def be looking them up

STING .......ledgend but sounding a tad old now sorry  ..we all like to think they can sound the same as alwaays BUT hey thats life ..should of stayed with the old bill..i mean THAT was a POLICE song if ever there was one .....imo ....imagine the police on the PS ah

jimmmmmmi .....................interesting but lets just get over the fact that like PJ youll never see them on the PS

notice jimmis got water and jack behind is on the beer lol ahh no hes not it looks vodka something lol

Kandace spring .......wow thats hair man .......karen carpenter with soul and hair ....not as good as karen tho ...just imo tho ........................................plays the keys better than that git Jools .....ok shut now girl

next please

Banks........dont know wots missing but theres something not right in that...love the warping sort of like her ..sort of like the tune but it needs something so its a naaaaaaaa

JACK .....amazing old son very talented [ must say white strips were one fucking great band ] hes done a thing with eddie vedder and pearl jam ...its cool ..i liked that as i like 99% of his stuff

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Jools leaves the keys alone thank god ..

KoL....normal KoL stuff nice

so there yous go go fuckings no shits no bad stuff at all .........must mean it was an ok show lol

wife just wandered how many bands that go on jools show play glasto ?????tis a thought ah

G

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Chawk said:

New series tonight

You gonna be reviewing it @guypjfreak:D ?

just did old son but i didnt even know it was on lol was ok tonight apart from strange song by that Bank band ..cheers old son

44 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

here we go again folks

kol .....well yea liked that

M83  wow sexy girls i like ..AND a great tune a bit sax abit of guitar yea ill def be looking them up

STING .......ledgend but sounding a tad old now sorry  ..we all like to think they can sound the same as alwaays BUT hey thats life ..should of stayed with the old bill..i mean THAT was a POLICE song if ever there was one .....imo ....imagine the police on the PS ah

jimmmmmmi .....................interesting but lets just get over the fact that like PJ youll never see them on the PS

notice jimmis got water and jack behind is on the beer lol ahh no hes not it looks vodka something lol

Kandace spring .......wow thats hair man .......karen carpenter with soul and hair ....not as good as karen tho ...just imo tho ........................................plays the keys better than that git Jools .....ok shut now girl

next please

Banks........dont know wots missing but theres something not right in that...love the warping sort of like her ..sort of like the tune but it needs something so its a naaaaaaaa

JACK .....amazing old son very talented [ must say white strips were one fucking great band ] hes done a thing with eddie vedder and pearl jam ...its cool ..i liked that as i like 99% of his stuff

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Jools leaves the keys alone thank god ..

KoL....normal KoL stuff nice

so there yous go go fuckings no shits no bad stuff at all .........must mean it was an ok show lol

wife just wandered how many bands that go on jools show play glasto ?????tis a thought ah

G

T days nearly here when Guys reviewing the next series of Jools :)

It's a great show, miss it when it's not on.

Quite enjoyed Kings of Leon last night, and good to see Edward Scissorhands having a crack at acoustic without cutting any strings

enjoyed that episode. wasn't really a weak link in the bunch. hope they can keep it up, although if last series was anything to go by then you're never far from an episode full of shite

I was at the recording last night and it was amazing. Love kandance springs (saw her sub Gregory porter on tour and she was great then too). Couldn't fault any of the acts they were so good! 

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

enjoyed that episode. wasn't really a weak link in the bunch. hope they can keep it up, although if last series was anything to go by then you're never far from an episode full of shite

i dont know old son that BANKS was sort of i dont know i sort of liked it but something WAS missing ......and yea that was a rarity apart for Jools himself you alway get a shit band or something ....

I didn't know Jack was on! He played one of the finer Stripes tracks. 

That KOL song was okay, not amazing but not terrible like some of their output from 2008 - 2012

27 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Sting > Kings of Leon

KOL need to pack it in

Agreed, and I am not a fan of sting eithet

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Great show tonight. Sting's interview was a possible low point until he revealed he is 64! One can be excused smug self righteousness if you look that good at 64.

11 hours ago, bamber said:

Great show tonight. Sting's interview was a possible low point until he revealed he is 64! One can be excused smug self righteousness if you look that good at 64.

Can't excuse his smugness at all, he's really a horrible creature.

Between gloating that he's going to spend all his money before he dies so his kids don't inherit anything and his horrible vineyard tours, where visitors pay crazy amounts of money to press the grapes that go into his wine, the man really is a piece of shit 

38 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

See I hate the man but agree with him on this. 

No chance. I'd still expect my children and grandchildren to go out to work but if I was in a position to potentially guarantee the finiancial stability of my family for future generations I would

If I found myself in stings financial position I'd at least leave them enough to be able to take chances in life professionally, whether it's job or setting up their own business that if it fails it wouldn't mean the end of the world for them, I think that would be a great potential legacy to leave behind.

Instead he's just showing what a selfish prick he is.

Can you tell I'm not a fan 

Edited by swede

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I agree with that - but he should give it to charity. 

It's rich folks like him giving heirs all their money that leads to all the idiots owning everything that we see today. 

As much as I think he's a bit of a cock - a friend of mine ghost-wrote his autobiography (with very little credit) - Peter Jones, the millionaire giraffe from Dragon's Den, said his kids will only get whatever annual wage they earn doubled by him.

That kinda works in some respects. 

5 hours ago, swede said:

No chance. I'd still expect my children and grandchildren to go out to work but if I was in a position to potentially guarantee the finiancial stability of my family for future generations I would

If I found myself in stings financial position I'd at least leave them enough to be able to take chances in life professionally, whether it's job or setting up their own business that if it fails it wouldn't mean the end of the world for them, I think that would be a great potential legacy to leave behind.

Instead he's just showing what a selfish prick he is.

Can you tell I'm not a fan 

When I saw the police on their last tour in Manchester fiction plane his sons band were supposed to be support that's called looking after ur kids . Fortunately because the gig was rescheduled I got to see James Walsh from starsailor instead . 

9 hours ago, swede said:

Can't excuse his smugness at all, he's really a horrible creature.

Between gloating that he's going to spend all his money before he dies so his kids don't inherit anything and his horrible vineyard tours, where visitors pay crazy amounts of money to press the grapes that go into his wine, the man really is a piece of shit 

i missed all that [ only watched the one on the other day ] did he say that ????wot a c..t ...you live for your kids and you leave wot you can if you can and HE fucking CAN ..if he said that on tv hes gone right down imo old son

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

i missed all that [ only watched the one on the other day ] did he say that ????wot a c..t ...you live for your kids and you leave wot you can if you can and HE fucking CAN ..if he said that on tv hes gone right down imo old son

Not on tv but said it in an interview a few years ago 

Maybe his kids are even bigger c*nts and he reckons they're even less deseving than he is? :lol:

On a separate note, I quite enjoyed the KOL track at  the end 

Edited by Quark

On 18/09/2016 at 9:44 AM, swede said:

Not on tv but said it in an interview a few years ago 

still wrong old son init

Very weak tonight; rag n bone man was highlight, rest was pedestrian I reckon. Look forward to gf's take on it :)

old son