Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

6 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Where to start with beak please? 

Second record - BEAK>>

And give it a few plays. It's nicely lo-fi, slightly droney (in a good way!) and a bit krautrocky too. I'm quite taken. Be good in the Glade. Don't think they will be, but they would be.

5 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Go halves on a gram just to see if you like it 

Nicely done, Yeti

Ben

On 08/05/2016 at 7:13 PM, Junglist1981 said:

Just caught up on this.

Think I'll be giving Underworld a miss. 

yea me too old son

soz about no reviews but cant seem to stay on efests long enough to write any thing ...well untill now lol

2 hours ago, LeeGalvin said:

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed Underworld then?

No I did. I watched their BBC6 Music Festival set a couple of months ago and thought it was great. The new album has some brilliant tracks on it, and they have a great back catalogue. Honestly think its gonna be the set of the weekend for me.

8 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

No I did. I watched their BBC6 Music Festival set a couple of months ago and thought it was great. The new album has some brilliant tracks on it, and they have a great back catalogue. Honestly think its gonna be the set of the weekend for me.

I just really hope they don't clash with LCD!

33 minutes ago, LeeGalvin said:

I just really hope they don't clash with LCD!

Same here, but Underworld are my 2nd priority after New Order. This is probably the only time I'm likely to see LCD in the foreseeable future as I don't see them touring actively on a regular basis, so I hope it's possible to see them.

Edited by Alan_C

Bloc .....not bad really great guitar playing ...switch that switch lol .....thought it couldve been a bit more upbeat ....i dont know some thing was missing BUT LOVED that guitar ......took me years to learn that old trick ...

go on joolsy boy walk round and lose some wieght

CB at least she can play guitar .......and shes not bad looking with a great voice......yep id have this in car for those long summer drives out to a field ........

jools yak yak yakkking

Spring Kings....  not heard of these ......go on boys give it some liking it ...hes no Chad and the other lad looks like the bloke from reef lol .....ggggoooooooddd stuff ill be looking these up

oldies .......praying mantive ....salman rushti..the professer ...yoko ono.....all got in a van and only one brought his bow lol .....ummmmmmmmmmmm....lol not bad couldnt listen to a whole album

only legend not to play glasto [ unless some one can tell me otherwise ] poof in a wig with 2 kids and i rather him twinkle those ivory keys that that twat jools BUT even tho its not THAT great a song imo .

he should have joined those other oldies would have be a killer gig

that ring cost the same as my house lol

yakkkkking

Basia B ......happy hippie......dont try too hard love ...liking it its got life to the music and she really CAN play a guitar...i watch her ...cant beat us hippies you know ...nice

oh hang on

Bloc again ooooooo look theres thatswitch again lol ...like this one better than the first but still nothin that makes you go wow....best looking drummer on the show tho

spring kings for me this week will look out for theses..

OVWA

2 minutes ago, Digital Monkey (Womad) said:

Was it me but CBR was off key? Thought she was very average. Won't be rushing to see her in June.

Not a vintage Jools by any means. The string quartet the best of the bunch.

i believe you may have been right ......i didnt know bloc party had changed never really been into them .....but they LOOK better in the old pics lol