ghandi

Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

48 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Tuesday again sorry..I'll try and do Fri as well but is busy 

right 

c/s............yep like that one....there like marmite sometimes there ok and others there shite 

nick water.......no shite 

next 

glass ....WTF a pineapple ??? struth they need some drugs,,next

jesus Mary and Joseph .....I thought ah 3 nice looking lovelys [ not wanting to upset the girls  ] and we get shite 

didn't catch the name .......better than the other ones but hey it's a bit shite init 

next

Jose blind bloke.............shite end ov.....AND he has to do it...look at his stupid grin..........double shite 

slaybells no wander they were shite

C/S..................OK but still shite

so all in all a shite night

Glad you enjoyed your night, Guy.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Glad you enjoyed your night, Guy.

lol.....love a shite night I do 

11 hours ago, RyanS said:

Really enjoyed Glass Animals, Joseph and Sleigh Bells last night.  It's been an underwhelming series overall though.

Sleigh Bells were surprisingly great. haven't been a fan of their newer poppier stuff but that performance has convinced me to check out the new album. Glass Animals were also ace - that song is too much of a banger

I have to say I've watched Later for many years now and that has to be, by far, the worst series ever. The previous one, in the spring, was so much better. 

Hope it picks up again next year, as it's a good barometer for the acts playing next years festivals. 

4 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Haven't been watching this series much but Glass Animals killed it, what a band!

Truly Fantastical Bro......

It's really interesting to see how big Glass Animals have become - selling out the whole UK tour, playing sizeable venues in the US - and yet still remaining quite under the radar. 

Everyone's 2nd favourite ex-member of Squeeze is back next week, and would you believe it, he's actually got a line-up that will interest a lot of people on here:

Kasabian

Anderson Paak

Goldfrapp

Thundercat

Spoon

Courtney Marie Andrews

I'm intrigued by this Thundercat fella and his mahoosive guitar. He's the anti Ed.

so..... based on the complaints they got about the 'in love with a psycho' vid do we think Kasabian are going to dress up as mental patients and jump around the studio?

ps: listened to Thundercat a while back when I saw that he was playing.... he is really rather good at that bass. I must remember to give this a watch.

Obvious exception aside (although that'll at least be funny) that's the best lineup I've seen on it for a while. Looking forward to that.

8 hours ago, pastorofmuppets said:

Everyone's 2nd favourite ex-member of Squeeze is back next week, and would you believe it, he's actually got a line-up that will interest a lot of people on here:

Kasabian

Anderson Paak

Goldfrapp

Thundercat

Spoon

Courtney Marie Andrews

You have my attention.  Except for Kasabian.  I bear them no ill will but that psycho song is, as my brother in law would say, pony.

When is this on.. I must of missed it...... 

27 minutes ago, Futurism said:

Next Tuesday.. 

Ok on it cheers old son 

I feel we need to get guy to do a reaction live stream going. Especially for the bits where jools joins in on the piano ha

Edited by internetjef

Didn't know where to post this as they don't have a dedicated thread - and I didn't think this update justified a new topic altogether; but Royal Blood have been confirmed as appearing during the new series [http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08mk4j0]. Obviously that will see them showcase new music, meaning we're due something fresh from them in the next eight weeks at least. I know that is hardly surprising news as something was fairly imminent, but I doubt I am alone in being slightly perplexed by the delay in releasing their new stuff.

40 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Didn't know where to post this as they don't have a dedicated thread - and I didn't think this update justified a new topic altogether; but Royal Blood have been confirmed as appearing during the new series [http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08mk4j0]. Obviously that will see them showcase new music, meaning we're due something fresh from them in the next eight weeks at least. I know that is hardly surprising news as something was fairly imminent, but I doubt I am alone in being slightly perplexed by the delay in releasing their new stuff.

Aye I expected at least a new single from them before their appearance otherwise it'd seem pretty shite, although considering they're seemingly playing so high up I'd definitely hope they have more than just a single - maybe the album is coming sooner than we think.

Asssuming Kasabian will do 3 tracks on the extended show, so at least one new track. YILWAP, Comeback Kid and new track.

Most looking forward to Thundercat and Anderson .Paak