Rate your excitement on an obscure level!!

MetaKate

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait to see friends, wander around the site and just be there. But, unusually for me, cos I'm an infuruatingly Pollyanna like person generally, I can't really feel it this year. Hassle of getting there, getting in. Not much on the lineup that's exciting me. Got a strange feeling that this my be my last one. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong and this weekend wil renew my love and enthusiasm for the festival.

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted to be going, and I'm sure once the tent is up, it'll all be different. But for now...

miserable-fuckers-association-gold-membe

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Can't wait to see friends, wander around the site and just be there. But, unusually for me, cos I'm an infuruatingly Pollyanna like person generally, I can't really feel it this year. Hassle of getting there, getting in. Not much on the lineup that's exciting me. Got a strange feeling that this my be my last one. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong and this weekend wil renew my love and enthusiasm for the festival.

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted to be going, and I'm sure once the tent is up, it'll all be different. But for now...

miserable-fuckers-association-gold-membe

That's me going to every gig ever. Can't be arsed...

...then I get there = fucking love it.

Im nearly as excited as I was as a seven year old child watching someone finally win on the tv program Nightmare where you had kids guide another kid through sone shit CGI maze with a helmet they couldnt see through. 

Id like to say Glastonbury will top that feeling but I reckon itll be a close second. 

Nightmare was the goat tv show though tbf.