Who do you want on the poster (other than the Pyramid Headliners)?

Mr Boo

Some are much more likely than others! 

LCD Soundsystem (missed em in 2016 cos i fancied Earth wind and fire more on the night - dont regret it, had a great time, but still feel like i owe me one)

Mr Bungle

Cattle Decapitation

PJ Harvey

Weezer

Rammstein (3am Truth stage surprise set)

Run the jewels

Ice cube

Bodycount 

Michael Kiwanuka

5 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

Don't apologize. f**k em was just right

Not sure if that's a genuine comment, or a play on the term 'em' but either way it deserves a like, be it for kindness, or creativity... 🙈🤣

12 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Some are much more likely than others! 

LCD Soundsystem (missed em in 2016 cos i fancied Earth wind and fire more on the night - dont regret it, had a great time, but still feel like i owe me one)

Mr Bungle

Cattle Decapitation

PJ Harvey

Weezer

Rammstein (3am Truth stage surprise set)

Run the jewels

Ice cube

Bodycount 

Michael Kiwanuka

Do you think Glastonbury would have them so soon after Till's exposure? I know the case(s) was / were dropped, but I think it's all a bit too raw right now. 

Shame, they were brilliant in Cardiff. 

Acts that are likely ie have material out at the moment or are touring

Romy

CMAT

O Rod

Pulp

Bombay Bicycle Club

Lankum

Lisa O Neill

Suede

Fontaines DC

Nadine Shah

The Staves

Gruff Rhys

Bill Ryder Jones

Sprints

Jalen Ngonda

Jessie Ware

Janelle Monae

Mitski

Newdad

Slightly out of leftfield and most likely to never happen but it's good to have dreams

Susannah Hoffs

Erasure

Tracy Chapman

Joan Armatrading

Joni Mitchell

Vampire Weekend, Justice, Big Red Machine (never going to happen), LCD sound system, Jungle, The Staves, Bombay Bicycle Club (Saw them last week and they were brilliant as per), The Japanese House, Action Bronson, Thee Sacred Souls, The Avalanches doing a proper set not a DJ set like they did in 2022, Charlie Fink/Noah and the whale, Newton Faulkner

• Upvote 1

One other thing I'd love to see though not sure what form it would take but it would be nice to see some form of tribute to both Sinead O Connor/Shane MacGowan maybe on the Acoustic Stage like the Leonard Cohen one last year. The Acousitc stage is practically the Irish Stage these days so hopefully they will do something.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Do you think Glastonbury would have them so soon after Till's exposure? I know the case(s) was / were dropped, but I think it's all a bit too raw right now. 

Shame, they were brilliant in Cardiff. 

Good question, and a moral can of worms innit? Arcade Fire were discussed elsewhere and they're trying to distance themselves from their allegations (well, the allegations aaginst one member) by disappearing for a bit and slowly weedling their way back: but Till has gone out on his own tour, and Rammstein have a slew of their own dates in the summer, so thats not their approach at all. I dont expect them to appear ever, but i did bloody love hearing Deutschland in the field ahead of Elton John last year 😃 

• Upvote 1

Sofia Korteisis
Sufjan Stevens (if he is healthy enough 😞 )
Bon Iver
Overmono
Pangea
The Last dinner party
Olivia Rodrigo
Barry Cant Swim
Bicep
Justice
Lil Yachty
Royal Otis
Jeff Rosentstock
Jersey
Kalela
Mitski
Soccer Mommy
Muna
Yeule
Mandy, Indiana
JpegMafia
Sampha
Jungle
troye sivan

Tame Impala Secret Set

40 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Good question, and a moral can of worms innit? Arcade Fire were discussed elsewhere and they're trying to distance themselves from their allegations (well, the allegations aaginst one member) by disappearing for a bit and slowly weedling their way back: but Till has gone out on his own tour, and Rammstein have a slew of their own dates in the summer, so thats not their approach at all. I dont expect them to appear ever, but i did bloody love hearing Deutschland in the field ahead of Elton John last year 😃 

I'd forgotten about that, quite a moment with a few confused faces around, some because they had no idea what it was, and it was just not what they expected, and others because these allegations were hot news at that time. It was fantastic though. 

47 minutes ago, mnightjamalan said:

Green Day

AC/DC

Sum 41

Stevie Nicks

Millencolin

Incubus

Confidence Man

Avril Lavigne

Wolf Alice

Black Foxxes

Nothing But Thieves

Greta Van Fleet

Paolo Nutini

Feeder

Are Millencolin still about? Used to love them in late 90s.

8 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

Sofia Korteisis
Sufjan Stevens (if he is healthy enough 😞 )
Bon Iver
Overmono
Pangea
The Last dinner party
Olivia Rodrigo
Barry Cant Swim
Bicep
Justice
Lil Yachty
Royal Otis
Jeff Rosentstock
Jersey
Kalela
Mitski
Soccer Mommy
Muna
Yeule
Mandy, Indiana
JpegMafia
Sampha
Jungle
troye sivan

Tame Impala Secret Set

Would absolutely love to see Sufjan at the farm, but I suspect there is little chance of him playing live this year, certainly not touring (though hopefully he'll make a full recovery and be back out and about after that). Saw him on the Carrie & Lowell tour and he was sublime. Where he might play is the big question. I'd fear he'd end up as something like a Park headliner while indoors is always better for his gigs, especially for the more intimate tracks (headlining Woodsies probably perfect). 

SZA
Livvy Rodz
Stevie Nicks
Jessie Ware
Sting
21 Savage
Nas
Gunna
J Hus
Nines
Freddie Gibbs
Clipse