Who’s Going to Glastonbury 2024?

Justcalledtosay

8 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

For those who got through themselves, if you have a white page after the deposits button appears (i.e. the step after the holding page I believe), should you refresh or let it sort itself?

I got a white page with "service unavailabe" on it. I refreshed and moved onto the next page.

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I guess it's time to build a new hat .... ive a plan for this one will update later 

Great stuff Alex! Will have to make a point of saying hello in person this time! I’m in too! Actually got through myself for the first time in a good few sales. Shaking when I finally got to the payment after multiple back and resubmit at each step…Can’t quite believe it after missing out last year. Flights booked already! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Toilet Duck said:

Great stuff Alex! Will have to make a point of saying hello in person this time! I’m in too! Actually got through myself for the first time in a good few sales. Shaking when I finally got to the payment after multiple back and resubmit at each step…Can’t quite believe it after missing out last year. Flights booked already! 

All thanks to @Simsy and our wonderfull Efests team . See you at the meet 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

For those who got through themselves, if you have a white page after the deposits button appears (i.e. the step after the holding page I believe), should you refresh or let it sort itself?

After shitting myself, I refreshed a few times and finally got the page. The URL changed so at least for me (and my result) it felt fairly safe/the only option to refresh.

33 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Once I got past the holding page, it was back and resubmit at every subsequent step. Nothing went through straight away but was afraid to refresh in case I went back to the start. Took me a few goes to get to enter Reg details, then about 50 back and resubmit to get to payment…that actually went through first time once I got there and had 5 minutes to complete (I think, was a bit of a blur). But didn’t refresh once off the holding page. Tried to go back to Reg entry after I completed, but was sent back to holding page.

45 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

No luck for me this year. I got through for someone on Thursday in the coach sale. Today, none of us got anywhere so Karma wasn't kind.

A weird feeling, but Im not as gutted as I would have been years ago.

Im going to unfollow the festival on all socials now.

Hope everyone has a blinder

I didn't get in in 2022 and kinda made peace with it. Although if the bank didn't reject my card etc in the resale I'd have been in within minutes.