All the best Neil

Paul ™

1 hour ago, Paul ™ said:

You should be proud of what you've created.

I wish you the very best for the future ❤️🙏

Link

thank you mate, glad i could find it a new home, and that 25 years of hard work isn't down the drain.

30 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

Thanks for the 25 years Neil. I assume you’ll stay and contribute to the forums. 

xx

Guess I'll still need somewhere to be talking bollocks.

Thanks for all your hard work Neil keeping the site going over the years and good luck in the future.

I've never been the most active of posters but what you have created here as really meant a lot and been a great part of my life over the last 10 years or so.

Thank you.

@NeilI've been around for twenty plus years, certainly on the old site too and as with many here have had countless festivals which I either wouldn't have been as prepared for or in several cases not even got tickets but for the kind folks gathering in this place you created.

I'm sure it's been an often long and hard journey, but thanks for keeping the place running and am delighted you've been able to hand the reins over to someone for them to take it forward in whatever form they choose. 

Thanks for everything, hope you get to take it steady and concentrate on your health. 

This was the quickest Simpsons meme I could find... 

1057956.jpg

Yep good luck, keep posting so we know everything is ok.. Been here since my first Reading fest in the early 2000's, used to post on loads of different forums then but only a couple now. It still feels like a better format than Twitter but maybe I old.

Edited by lost

16 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Thanks, Neil. All the best for the future and hopefully you’ll stick around on the forums - they played a huge part in keeping spirits up during the pandemic! 

Neil - a big thank you from me too. This forum has been a fantastic resource for me since 2009 when getting tickets for Glastonbury 2010 for the first of many trips.

Also who would have thought that a festival forum would have been a ‘go to’ during the dark times of a pandemic! Certainly helped me through the worst of it.

I've only just seen this bit of news.

Thanks ever so much for creating and running this site (up to now) Neil. Like Rufus above, it helped get me through one of the darkest moments in my life. That is no exaggeration btw. What you created helped me, as it has done countless others. That's a job well done. You should be rightfully proud of that. 

I wish you and your family all the very best for the future.

Sirius: The brightest star in Earth's night sky | Space

• Upvote 1

Thanks Neil,

I have been a member since the very old days when the forum was kind of integrated/linked to the official GF website. eFestivals is a critical part of my festival info, the core use being Glastonbury over the years, but it has enhanced my experience at Wychwood, Beautiful Days, End Of The Road, Chagstock, Somersault, Wilderness and probably more that I have forgotten. Also been a way to pick up tickets or share tickets as well.

A huge thank you, and good luck for the future.

NS