All the best Neil

Paul ™

2 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Not this summer mate - but will do best to be there next. Be well in the meantime!

this kis my last one, so won't see you next time, take care.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 12:54 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

you still modding under iggy ? 

I've still got mod powers, albeit I'm not really on the forums much cos of other commitments so I only deal with spam. I'm more talking with Iggy about doing content work.

• 1 month later...

I dunno how many of you remember me (active 2000-2010), but I just heard about this news and thought I would revive my long disused account to echo many of the comment above...truly the end of an era!

You created a fantastic community resource Neil and kept it running through thick & thin, I for one am happy that you found someone willing to take on the madness that is efestivals - long may it continue!
All the best mate, good luck for the future

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Chocky said:

I dunno how many of you remember me (active 2000-2010), but I just heard about this news and thought I would revive my long disused account to echo many of the comment above...truly the end of an era!

You created a fantastic community resource Neil and kept it running through thick & thin, I for one am happy that you found someone willing to take on the madness that is efestivals - long may it continue!
All the best mate, good luck for the future

I don’t sadly but hope you stick around and enjoy efests into its new era with iggy 

12 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I don’t sadly but hope you stick around and enjoy efests into its new era with iggy 

Maybe...could be a giggle to rejoin the fold

Going by your profile, you joined around the same time I stopped posting
You might remember Camp Triangle? Well that was started by myself and several other users (inc Paul™, who started this thread), waaay back in 2007/8

Feckin hell...Hello Rufus - how are you? It's been while, not seen you since...erm...Glasto '09, or perhaps one of the early (2010/11) Alchemy events in Lincolnshire???
Nice to know that some of the old faces are still around 🥰

12 minutes ago, Chocky said:

Maybe...could be a giggle to rejoin the fold

Going by your profile, you joined around the same time I stopped posting
You might remember Camp Triangle? Well that was started by myself and several other users (inc Paul™, who started this thread), waaay back in 2007/8

Ive definitely heard of it 🙂 im sure any users that were around at those times will be more than welcome back . 

• Like 1