2024 Headliners

• 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Can’t see it being Blur anymore. Doubt the reunion will go on that long, and even if it does it doesn’t sound like they’re interested in headlining again anyway.

Yeah this is how im feeling. I bought a ticket to the Sunday Wembley show as I didn't want to miss them. Can see them doing the US in 2024 or late 2023 and then disappearing again.

59 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Yeah Blur’s not happening, would be a very damp squib to have them another year on from wembley 2023. Both band and festival should look to cover new ground. 2009 was pretty perfect and it should be left there, as far as i’m concerned.

Not all of us were about then remember - i'd love to see them at a camping fest. Hardly getting booked for Reading so glasto is the only other choice except maybe IOW

I wonder if Drake would ever be considered? I know he doesn't have the critical acclaim of a Kendrick, Stormzy, or 2015 Kanye. More than any of those acts though he's a crowd-pleaser, and he's easily got the catalog of hits at this point. Other than Dave - depending on whatever direction he chooses for his third album - Drake feels like the next most likely contender for a headline rapper.