NOS ALIVE 2023

Eugenio

8 hours ago, young_contra said:

Regardless of rumors, pretty bad communication on the festival side of things. If you’re going to tease something then don’t take this long to announce whatever you have

And they are teasing what? Have you seen any posts on facebook or instagram? Their only post was wake up gif on twitter and that was only 5 days ago.

26 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Looking at their festival runs in the past, it‘s 50:50. They‘ve come over to Europe for only 2 shows but also did a very extensive run in 2014.

They did 2 huge tours in the USA but hopefully they will come to Europe for a longer tour. It's actually good that they are accepting 3rd line placements on the lineup so that they will not be that pick when choosing which festivals they will play.

It's just odd if they're taking this time just to announce Arctic Monkeys. Hopefully there's a surprise incoming but I doubt it

edit: I don't literally mean AM, but I mean that they're taking this long to announce someone that's kinda predictable to be around

Edited by young_contra

Just now, mln said:

probably some delay in a major act announcement?

I guess it was planned to announce more dates for the RHCP yesterday. Probably Pinkpop bought some exclusive time.

I think that new guessing game Mad Cool started yesterday wasn‘t planned as well. Looks like Mad Cool and NOS were scheduled for yesterday ans pushed to next week. Pinkpop onsale is Saturday.

4 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

I guess it was planned to announce more dates for the RHCP yesterday. Probably Pinkpop bought some exclusive time.

I think that new guessing game Mad Cool started yesterday wasn‘t planned as well. Looks like Mad Cool and NOS were scheduled for yesterday ans pushed to next week. Pinkpop onsale is Saturday.

Not RHCP. 

5 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Not the biggest name anymore nowadays so a weird choice for a first name.

Yeah, and even if they have some delays with a headliner, it's strange they didn't announce a package of names today.

Edited by mln