NOS ALIVE 2023

Eugenio

9 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

No teasers yet. Are we sure that news report is reliable?

They are reliable but bands often change plans with short notice, moreover when they are big enough to do that. 

Idk if tomorrow they'll still announce some names but we'll have to wait a little bit more. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mln said:

They updated their social media and website, started ticket sales, added a "Wake up" gif on Twitter. The announcement is definitely imminent, and I guess we have no reason not to believe this media news?

"Wake up" gif = Arcade Fire and RATM confirmed then ha 

38 minutes ago, mln said:

They updated their social media and website, started ticket sales, added a "Wake up" gif on Twitter. The announcement is definitely imminent, and I guess we have no reason not to believe this media news?

Several Portuguese sites say that the announcement of NOS Alive is tomorrow.

MEO Kalorama announce names Wednesday (probably Calas Mijas names)

Super Bock Super Rock - After November 25th and 26th, must be for the week of December

MEO Sudoeste - expected to make an announcement a few days before Christmas

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Several Portuguese sites say that the announcement of NOS Alive is tomorrow.

To be more accurate, several Portuguese sites quote Blitz, that is the one that says that today an announcement would be made. The day has not finish yet, but Blitz sometimes likes to just creat the buzz.

Otherwise, I think that would make sense Alive post on their Social that an announcement would be made. But...let's see if the afternoon brings some news.

2 hours ago, MeMeMeM said:

To be more accurate, several Portuguese sites quote Blitz, that is the one that says that today an announcement would be made. The day has not finish yet, but Blitz sometimes likes to just creat the buzz.

Otherwise, I think that would make sense Alive post on their Social that an announcement would be made. But...let's see if the afternoon brings some news.

Alive in 2019 announced first names between 3:30pm and 5:30pm

In 2020 at 9 am

In 2021 at 8 am

Let's wait, but I have to agree with you about Blitz, but I also saw it on NIT and Echo

4 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Alive in 2019 announced first names between 3:30pm and 5:30pm

In 2020 at 9 am

In 2021 at 8 am

Let's wait, but I have to agree with you about Blitz, but I also saw it on NIT and Echo

You are right. Those times were the usual. As I said, the day has not finished yet. But both Echo and NIT quoted Blitz, so Blitz is the only source....and several times, they are simply wrong.

33 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

I guess Blitz saying this “would be early” for NOS Alive to announce stuff should’ve been the first red flag. I’m starting to think they don’t know ****. I 

I flagged it...

On 11/16/2022 at 12:45 AM, MeMeMeM said:

The article says that, but it also says that this year promoters are announcing names even earlier than usual, which is not true at all. Last years (and I am not including 2021-2022), at least NOS Alive, by this time, had several names already announced. They are used to announce first names by October. In 2019, they even announced Da Weasel in July.

So, I assume that a band has an embargo or something.