NOS ALIVE 2023

Eugenio

19 hours ago, Jimmm said:

Hi guys i’m looking to buy 2x day passes for Fri 7th? or can anyone tell me the best place to look for resale? thanks 

Try Ticketswap, there's quite some volume of resale happening there. Thu tix are pretty hard to get as there's a huge demand, Fri ratios are a bit better. Good luck!

I have two 3 day tickets for sale - we managed to get two 2 day instead which works better for us.

The PDFs are in hand, asking for what I paid on ticket swap so £355 for the two. Would stick them on ticket swap again but they don’t allow you to include the booking fees in the price. 

Happy to do PayPal business, provide ID etc. 😊

On 6/29/2023 at 5:07 PM, mynameisjonas said:

I did a clashfinder

https://clashfinder.com/s/nosalive2023/

pending on knowing how much time every act has

Good stuff. Looks fine for us, maybe a little bit of crossover at the end of Jacob Collier and Blakc Keys but apart from that I think we can see everyone we want.

On 6/29/2023 at 5:07 PM, mynameisjonas said:

I did a clashfinder

https://clashfinder.com/s/nosalive2023/

pending on knowing how much time every act has

Your set lengths are way too long. There's no such thing as only 15-25min break between main stage acts. It will be at least 30min (for early acts) or more later in the evening.

21 minutes ago, Rocinante said:

Can anyone confirm if tickets need to be printed? I only have PDFs on my phone 

My ticket says 'Print or display this page on your mobile phone at the entrance.' so I guess you should be fine. It's my guess based on these instructions though

• Thanks 1

Pint for sangria or beer is 5€ +1€ for the cup. Fries at 4€. some burgers at 7€.

I went on the first day and it was really good! Great sound, great vibes. The show from The Black Keys was better than at Rock Werchter, especially because the audience was really into it. Not like Puscifer where nobody gave a f*ck. And then the RHCP closed the day with a great show! Not as good as Milan but still a great one. 

I skipped yesterday because of the non-interesting line-up (for me) but coming back today especially for QOTSA and MGK. And I already know I'll come back next year if I have a few interesting acts to see!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Archi said:

Pint for sangria or beer is 5€ +1€ for the cup. Fries at 4€. some burgers at 7€.

I went on the first day and it was really good! Great sound, great vibes. The show from The Black Keys was better than at Rock Werchter, especially because the audience was really into it. Not like Puscifer where nobody gave a f*ck. And then the RHCP closed the day with a great show! Not as good as Milan but still a great one. 

I skipped yesterday because of the non-interesting line-up (for me) but coming back today especially for QOTSA and MGK. And I already know I'll come back next year if I have a few interesting acts to see!

Great you enjoy it!

It's an intersting festival and there are some great aspects (e.g., strong mobile signal, affordable food/drink prices vs. major EU fests, etc.) but none is a strong reason enough to justify the travel for me. Site is a major letdown - I was expecting something like Prima as it's on the beach, but fences/barriers/corpo stands are blocking the view. Anyway, I am glad I did it but most likely not coming back next year. The lineup is quite 'thin', overly focused on strong headliners without much of a substance below them (I love subs though!) and overall feel is quite non-festivalish, perhaps due to a huge number of daily visitors? Day2 vibe was better than Day1 for me though, with a visibly younger crowd. AM were surprisingly good, Girl in Red was great and Lizzo a nice surprise. 

I am looking forward to Rina, Angel Olsen, QOTSA today. Given the thin lineup, the clash of Tash Sultana and QOTSA is mind-boggling 😕

Enjoy Day3!

• Like 1

Just went day 2 this year loved it once again

Went into Arctics not being much of a fan and bracing myself for an awful performance as so many usually say they put on and I was surprised at how good they were, they smashed it ...helps the sound on the main stage is the best of any festival I've been too 

Lizzo was great fun as usual and was a great vibe

When Lil Nas X decided to show up he was amazing as well ..wasn't going to watch but glad I stayed, what a show man.

Amazon's were decent enough ..didn't get bored 

Sylvan Esso was a great dance for the few songs I caught ..H.S.K.T was brilliant.

Idles were the best though, smashed it and was great being in a group of strangers who knew every word 

It's my go to festival in the best city in Europe, won't be the last time I visit that's for sure

Accommodation is booked for 2024. Fingers crossed for a decent line up as its one we've always wanted to go to. Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Dua Lipa Vampire Weekend, Phoenix etc please. Reckon Green Day could be there as well. 

Edited by DDave
  • Upvote 1

On 7/9/2023 at 4:46 PM, DDave said:

Accommodation is booked for 2024. Fingers crossed for a decent line up as its one we've always wanted to go to. Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Dua Lipa Vampire Weekend, Phoenix etc please. Reckon Green Day could be there as well. 

You staying in Lisbon? We're serisously considering booking the same place as we had this year (in Cascais) as we had such a good time.

2 hours ago, TheNewUnion said:

You staying in Lisbon? We're serisously considering booking the same place as we had this year (in Cascais) as we had such a good time.

It's opposite the festival site (the red pin). Seems pretty close to me. 

Your photos looked great, will be after some pointers closer to the time. 

Screenshot_20230712_211344_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Edited by DDave

On 7/12/2023 at 7:00 PM, TheNewUnion said:

We’re back home now after another great holiday staying in Cascais. Definitely be back next year. We really enjoyed this years line up, such a diverse mix, QOTSA, Idles, Lizzo, Jacob Collier and Kelly Lee Owens my top five (probably). The train strikes were a pain, but outside mine and Nos’s control, so hey. We make Cascais our base for our main summer holiday as so much is in easy reach from there. We even stayed on for Harry Styles!!

Maybe see you in Crow’s bar next July?!

Edited by Ajay
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ajay said:

We’re back home now after another great holiday staying in Cascais. Definitely be back next year. We really enjoyed this years line up, such a diverse mix, QOTSA, Idles, Lizzo, Jacob Collier and Kelly Lee Owens my top five (probably). The train strikes were a pain, but outside mine and Nos’s control, so hey. We make Cascais our base for our main summer holiday as so much is in easy reach from there. We even stayed on for Harry Styles!!

Maybe see you in Crow’s bar next July?!

The train strike was a pain in the ass. But the good thing in Portugal is that Uber is really cheap. On the 2nd day, I missed the festival (not my taste at all) but I went to Cascais. Zero train after 10pm. I took an Uber with 4 foreigners to Lisboa: we paid 19€ for the 25km drive... I usually pay 12€ for 5km in Brussels.