Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

19 hours ago, Skip997 said:

What sort of crowd are the latitude punters?

Middle Class Mums & Dads

If you think the picnic brigade / camping chair clan are bad at Glasto, you've seen nothing compared to the Obelisk at Latitutde

I've done so many through growing up in the area, although haven't paid for the last 6 or so I've done, through a mixture of stewarding, paid roles and more recently designing art istallations there. I probably wouldn't pay to go, it's very tame

Just now, Florian Saucer Attack said:

Surely subbing Artic Monkeys makes the most sense

I want them to headline the other so we get a full set. They would work against Eminem or Swift

The lack of a full set is why I'd want to see their own gig as well as a subbing set on El Pointo.

The vibes when Common People drops will be through the roof.

3 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

Surely subbing Artic Monkeys makes the most sense

I want them to headline the other so we get a full set. They would work against Eminem or Swift

Fair warning, if there ends up being a Taylor Swift vs Pulp clash at Glastonbury, I will unless full fury on anyone who suggested it.

I mean I don't know exactly what that means, but fuck me I can't imagine anything more devastating.

Edited by incident
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, incident said:

Fair warning, if there ends up being a Taylor Swift vs Pulp clash at Glasotonbury, I will unless full fury on anyone who suggested it.

I mean I don't know exactly what that means, but fuck me I can't imagine anything more devastating.

Don't get mad at me. I'm just saying it's a reasonable possibility. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can begin to recover from it.

No need to thank me

3 minutes ago, incident said:

Fair warning, if there ends up being a Taylor Swift vs Pulp clash at Glastonbury, I will unless full fury on anyone who suggested it.

Can't see any possibility of that....