Arctic Monkeys

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Doh! What a dufus, just assumed we were off to the football ground! Thanks for clarifying!

That's what I thought too!!

I did wonder why no seats were available.

Didn't have any luck for the Saturday but managed to get Friday ones. Not even for me but my wife and daughter as I can see them at Glastonbury (assuming they'll be there)

2 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Had the money come out my account but I'm sure the confirmation said "This code has already been used" or similar, and no confirmation email - does this mean I did get tickets or didn't? 

I bought two but no email yet. Money has been taken though. 

5 minutes ago, SighMo said:

I bought two but no email yet. Money has been taken though. 

Ok so could be ok. Thanks. It's the odd confirmation message that's worrying me. 

Long shot but no-one has screenshotted the page AFTER you buy tickets have they? What should it say / look like? Ta!

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

If they've taken your money then you'll have a ticket.

Check your See account to make sure they're there.

money taken from my acc also.did say ticket could take up to 24hours as huge demand.nothing in my see tickets  acc yet.never had a problem though.

10 minutes ago, st dan said:

Not sure if posted in the midst of the ticket scramble, but new single ‘Body Paint’ getting its first play on Radio One at 6pm tonight. 

Looking forward to hearing that. Be interesting to see if they’re firmly sticking with the lowkey TBH&C-ish sound that Mirrorball would have you believe or if theres a bit of variation that’s. Honestly wasn’t expecting to hear anything more until we got the full thing. 

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Looking forward to hearing that. Be interesting to see if they’re firmly sticking with the lowkey TBH&C-ish sound that Mirrorball would have you believe or if theres a bit of variation that’s. Honestly wasn’t expecting to hear anything more until we got the full thing. 

Yeah same. With the timing of it right before the general sale tomorrow, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a bit more ‘lively’ and more towards an AM sound, in an attempt to ensure they sell out their tour to those who are still unsure by their most recent output. But seems they’re going to fly out either way. 

27 minutes ago, st dan said:

Yeah same. With the timing of it right before the general sale tomorrow, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a bit more ‘lively’ and more towards an AM sound, in an attempt to ensure they sell out their tour to those who are still unsure by their most recent output. But seems they’re going to fly out either way. 

Live version has been knocking around for a week or so. It's a bigger, more lively one.