LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

If I have twitter open on my desktop whilst I'm working, and I have notifications for Glasto turned on, I should get an alert in the browser shouldn't I? Means I can get some work done and not have to keep refreshing F5 😬

Edited by StuwieG

8 minutes ago, Nduja said:

I think the controversial announcement is that San Remo is being re-purposed as a natural wine and olive bar hosted by the Real_housewives_of_clapton insta account.

Have I missed something ... Where's talk of a controversial announcement come from? Thanks

1 minute ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

If it hasn't dropped by 12.30 today are we gonna riot?

As good as.  Tutting, huffing and muttering to the person next to you without risking being overheard by anyone else.

British fury at its finest.

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I think there's one that's going to be something that annoys people either a ban on camping chairs in certain areas, flag ban in front of stages, one in one out for the front pit for bigger stages or something like that. 

Ban camping chairs? My guess is that they'll make the Pyramid seating only for Elton's last performance. 

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

I think there's one that's going to be something that annoys people either a ban on camping chairs in certain areas, flag ban in front of stages, one in one out for the front pit for bigger stages or something like that. 

I'm assuming it's going to be line up related so a terrible idea, but you could see why they'd do it, would be something like running all secret sets at the same time.

Just now, Robofish said:

Ban camping chairs? My guess is that they'll make the Pyramid seating only for Elton's last performance. 

Well I more meant towards the front of stages or ask that they are put away when performers are on...dunno I'm just guessing really. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

A ban on Family's with wind breakers, picnic blankets and using they're child's double buggies to make a barrier would be good ..... Caused havoc at Diana Ross by just stopping on the walkway and setting up they're spot 🤦🏼‍♂️

5 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

If they feel the need to do any or all of the above, then the are totally missing "the elephant in the room", far too many people on site. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fingerbobs said:

I'm assuming it's going to be line up related so a terrible idea, but you could see why they'd do it, would be something like running all secret sets at the same time.

I can well imagine a TBA secret set at opening time on both the Pyramid and Other stages...

Radio 2 had a One hit Wonders Glastonbury special show on last night and Elton John is on today as a special guest talking about Glastonbury.

As you can tell I'm desperately looking for a sign.

Edited by Acid_Haze

1 minute ago, Acid_Haze said:

Radio 2 had a best of Glastonbury show on last night and Elton John is on today as a special guest talking about Glastonbury.

As you can tell I'm desperately looking for a sign.

To be fair, if the media circus is revving up, it is a good sign