LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

5 hours ago, stuie said:

- Block9

- Unfairground

- Arcadia

- San Remo

- Map

assuming that Unfairground and Arcadia are returning. 

no noise from either of them so far. 

I personally wouldn't miss Unfairground. Drum n bass overkill area. Could do with something new to replace it, just my opinion of course.

Main reason to believe Arcadia will be back is the Andy C self confirm. Of the areas left to announce he doesn’t really fit any of those given his size and genre of music so can only think he’s gonna be playing Arcadia 

Edited by tigger123

13 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Thinking Strummerville tomorrow, then maybe the map Friday??

wont need a separate day , will just drop on the website without an announcement so potentially a day could be map plus an area 

43 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

Main reason to believe Arcadia will be back is the Andy C self confirm. Of the areas left to announce he doesn’t really fit any of those given his size and genre of music so can only think he’s gonna be playing Arcadia 

Arcadia is 💯 part of Glastonbury 2024, no question. 

Ben

Still got quite a few places left to announce. Here's my thoughts. Will end up very wrong again 

This week - new map (tomorrow)

Next week - Rocket Lounge + Deluxe Diner (Tue), Arcadia (Wed), Pilton Palais (Thu), Block9 (Fri)

Week after that - Unfairground (Mon), Full lineup (Thu)

20 hours ago, tigger123 said:

I agree but to be fair he did play nowhere (nomad?) last year. Didn't even bother trying to get into that one!

Edited by toohottoocold

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

Still got quite a few places left to announce. Here's my thoughts. Will end up very wrong again 

This week - new map (tomorrow)

Next week - Rocket Lounge + Deluxe Diner (Tue), Arcadia (Wed), Pilton Palais (Thu), Block9 (Fri)

Week after that - Unfairground (Mon), Full lineup (Thu)

Does Greenpeace not normally  get a poster aswell

Greenpeace is one of my fave areas, especially late on. The mix of DJ’s in the rave tree all seem to suit my taste in dance music more than the conventional after hours venues. Love it.

7 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Screenshot_20240516_230237_Chrome.thumb.jpg.79c0883fda8c3d234ffdca9bae23d7af.jpg

Ah thanks, I didn’t realise you had the days on there too otherwise I would have just looked it up haha. There is a chance for tomorrow then! 😀

11 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Greenpeace is one of my fave areas, especially late on. The mix of DJ’s in the rave tree all seem to suit my taste in dance music more than the conventional after hours venues. Love it.

What does it tend to have?

Might give it a go this year.

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

What does it tend to have?

Might give it a go this year.

Last year it had the Glitterbox takeover on the Friday night. Over the past few years they've had the likes of Sama Abdulhadi, Roger Sanchez, Elkka, DJ Paulette, Fat Tony, Eats Everything, Fatboy Slim, Shapeshifters, Seth Troxler, Richy Ahmed. Tends to get a little overlooked as a night time venue over the Naughty Corner, Arcadia, etc 

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Last year it had the Glitterbox takeover on the Friday night. Over the past few years they've had the likes of Sama Abdulhadi, Roger Sanchez, Elkka, DJ Paulette, Fat Tony, Eats Everything, Fatboy Slim, Shapeshifters, Seth Troxler, Richy Ahmed. Tends to get a little overlooked as a night time venue over the Naughty Corner, Arcadia, etc 

tbh as long as something is pumping out party dance tunes i'm not too fussed.......does it get overly busy?

47 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

We’ve spent at least a few hours there the last few festivals. 

Seth Troxler and Glitterbox last year were amazing. 

Always a decent vibe and lots of space to have a shimmy. 

6 minutes ago, nikkic said:

We’ve spent at least a few hours there the last few festivals. 

Seth Troxler and Glitterbox last year were amazing. 

Always a decent vibe and lots of space to have a shimmy. 

I agree it’s quite fun for a little dance and generally a good vibe but personally think the sound is a bit disappointing so I’d never plan an late night around it