The Weather Thread 2023

tazbang

The past 24 hours of this thread have been historic. People complaining about 20-25 degrees. People saying '30 degrees is perfect' people going overboard on 2 or 3 predictions 2 weeks out because of <1cm of rain across 5 days.

Well done everyone. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

The past 24 hours of this thread have been historic. People complaining about 20-25 degrees. People saying '30 degrees is perfect' people going overboard on 2 or 3 predictions 2 weeks out because of <1cm of rain across 5 days.

Well done everyone. 

Heading for a vintage year of the Weather thread. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Well done everyone. 

James Franco in a noose dot jpg

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

It’s been a good run of festivals weather wise so was bound to break at some point. Plus the current heatwave was bound to crash back to reality as well. 

Time to waterproof my electrics in my hat. 

We aren't done yet!  It will be dry and sunny every day, don't be dragged to the dark side..

I'm not even going this year but am on tenderhooks visiting this page on an hourly basis. 

The jeopardy of the weather is now too much for me with Glastonbury. The build up for me is one long period of mania, evidenced by me on this forum when I'm not even going. Bonkers. 

8 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

It’s been a good run of festivals weather wise so was bound to break at some point. Plus the current heatwave was bound to crash back to reality as well. 

Time to waterproof my electrics in my hat. 

I washed my rain jackets today ... Not sure if I should take the fleece part that zipps out of my jacket 🤔

1 hour ago, Alvoram said:

7.1 mm, so less than a single cm... If that's the worst we have to worry about, bring it on... 

That's seven centimetres nearly three inches.