Shangri La lineup

John the Moth

7 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Yeah quite a few times I believe. Someone else can probably give examples!

in 2019 Beans on Toast played one as Bot, and Frank Turner as Mr. T (Acoustic). Those were both on the set times rather than a poster though, so I'm guessing this is someone worth hyping up

Might be a stand down on the Wargasm playing...

Have asked them why but suspect it's because they are playing Hellfest in France and potentially just got a stage bump off the back of their tour in the USA with Limp Bizkit and now can't make Glasto.

Screenshot_20220504-222448.jpg

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Nobody has pointed out that this happened last year and is what theyre now known for. Tool even joking about it on tour and put a no pee zone sign on stage

I think we’re all aware that this happened, but they seem keen to put it behind them, even if that is kinda hard to do considering how outrageous it was. Guess they’re just gonna have to get used to being known as the pissy brass band; I’m sure the rest of the band are stoked about that.

Not posted for a while but just noticed Solomun is listed on this poster Mutado posted. He isnt on the one Shangri La posted up. He’s a massive name for Shangri La if true. 

7FEA1651-4030-49B3-847C-386C21DD3554.png

Edited by TaylorT

On 5/4/2022 at 8:52 PM, gherring8 said:

I wouldn’t get hopes to high for multiple Kae sets.

A friend is a good pal of theirs & apparently they have asked for fewer & smaller slots this year so they can enjoy more of the festival.

Could make a pseudonym set on Thursday in Rum Shack more likely rather than less likely. If Murf is playing Thursday night on Rum Shack let’s just say I will be checking it out on the off chance it’s not a husky doing drum n bass! 

25 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Miserably Dressed = Sunn O))) ?

They are playing in London on the Wednesday, but it's listed as UK exclusive concert.

They do match the Miserably Dressed name pretty well though.

Never gonna happen, but would be absolutely hilarious if it did, if only to see the swathes of people turning up for somebody like The 1975 only to be met with deafening, blaring drone metal.

• Upvote 1

Daytimers takeover, Fizzy Gillespie, Ghetto Kumbe, Pony Montana, Stephen Lewis & The Big Band of Fun, Summer Dean. Literally juust as I thought I'd finished adding them to the playlist!!

Systema Solar from Columbia have disappeared, which is a real shame, they sounded great.

Kae Tempest is now spoken word.

Wargasm still on there I note.

Anyone spot anything else?

Edited by Brave Sir Robin