Shangri La lineup

John the Moth

6 minutes ago, Barneym said:

can someone remind me which stages they had in 2019, I always get confused with which part is which in the SE corner (probably something to do with the state I’m normally in there) does the Rum Shack ‘belong, to this area?

Rum shack is in the common which has the big  wooden arena  type thing in it. We think that line up is coming Friday 

2 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Kae Tempest must be on the Truth stage right? Oh my days, that's essential.

Reckon they'll pop up elsewhere too, maybe Park or West Holts again?

I'm assuming so and I am hoping that they might do a Thursday set. I saw them do Truth Stage and Rum Shack on Thursday in 2016. 

7 minutes ago, Barneym said:

can someone remind me which stages they had in 2019, I always get confused with which part is which in the SE corner (probably something to do with the state I’m normally in there) does the Rum Shack ‘belong, to this area?

Pretty sure @kingbadger above nailed the Shangri-la stages. Rum Shack is (I'm fairly certain) part of The Common

Edited by waltere

5 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Bonobo DJ set is also absolutely essential for me. Was hoping he'd be doing a couple of hours in the Temple though as I reckon that's a better fit, but still - yes please!

I have some of his studio albums but what does his DJ set go like?

10 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Kae Tempest must be on the Truth stage right? Oh my days, that's essential.

Reckon they'll pop up elsewhere too, maybe Park or West Holts again?

Can see them potentially Pyramid early in the day now. Seeing lianne la havas pop up with them

8 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Bonobo DJ set is also absolutely essential for me. Was hoping he'd be doing a couple of hours in the Temple though as I reckon that's a better fit, but still - yes please!

What time would you expect him? I guess after the headliners right? I am afraid I will miss him on WH so this is another chance!

Loads there for me: 

Warmduscher
Bob Vylan - unbelievably hyped for this.
Bonobo
Craig Charles
Fatboy Slim - will be rammo. 
Kae Tempest - essential.
Mandidextrous - real leftfield for me but should be massive fun early hours.
PIGS x7

I'm also an absolute sucker for brass, so will try and catch as much as possible of the following:
Brass Against the machine
Dat Brass
IntergalactiC Brasstronauts
NY Brass Band

19 minutes ago, oakdown said:

If I remember right from another thread on here, it's the same lot that make up New York Brass Band!

Aaah nice! Saw them in a random bar in Leeds about 8 years ago, they were ace! Was unsuccessfully on the lookout for them ever since.... Queue glasto 2019 and it felt like they were following round the bloody farm, I couldn't shake them 😅

3 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Can see them potentially Pyramid early in the day now. Seeing lianne la havas pop up with them

Just had a thought if they do that Grian might pop up as well as he guests on a track on the album as well. 

7 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Loads there for me: 

Warmduscher
Bob Vylan - unbelievably hyped for this.
Bonobo
Craig Charles
Fatboy Slim - will be rammo. 
Kae Tempest - essential.
Mandidextrous - real leftfield for me but should be massive fun early hours.
PIGS x7

I'm also an absolute sucker for brass, so will try and catch as much as possible of the following:
Brass Against the machine
Dat Brass
IntergalactiC Brasstronauts
NY Brass Band

Mate of my wife’s texted me a while back to say he’d see me at Glasto. Playing William’s Green with Old Dirty Brasstards…so there’s another one for your list! 😁

Just now, Junglist1981 said:

He's a proper DJ and selector, not just an artist doing a DJ set because he can. He's more along the lines of Mr Scruff. Highly recommended.

I remember his essential mix from maybe 2015 was absolutely incredible! Pretty sure it's around on Soundcloud somewhere.