Shangri La lineup

John the Moth

3 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

First secret set spotted?

Hmm interesting. Has Glastonbury ever done the ‘fake name secret set’ thing? Usually just listed as special guest or whatever. Maybe it’s a new moniker for a pre-existing act/DJ, but one to keep an eye on regardless. 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Hmm interesting. Has Glastonbury ever done the ‘fake name secret set’ thing? Usually just listed as special guest or whatever. Maybe it’s a new moniker for a pre-existing act/DJ, but one to keep an eye on regardless. 

Yeah quite a few times I believe. Someone else can probably give examples!

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yes lots of times- although I had thought that was reserved for set times page rather than posters.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

DJ AFX and the Drunk Soul Brother are ones I can remember 

Fatboy slim has played as ‘The Ox’ before I think it was 2015

Funnily enough the first name that popped in to my head. I mean… they are around at the time… 

They just moved up their germany dates a week and now have nothing during the fest. Before they had dates on the weds and thurs. 🤔

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

They just moved up their germany dates a week and now have nothing during the fest. Before they had dates on the weds and thurs. 🤔

I can't find any trace of anyone going by "miserably dressed" anywhere online. It immediately made me think of how my dad described me at the peak of my MCR love.

I'm now convinced.

Going to add my cheapest eyeliner and stripyest fingerless gloves to the packing list just in case.

2 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

That Rum Shack set was brilliant 

Yep it was the very first Rum Shack set they did in 2014 is up there as one of my favourite ever sets just because you could absolutely see how much it meant to them. 

5 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

I can't find any trace of anyone going by "miserably dressed" anywhere online. It immediately made me think of how my dad described me at the peak of my MCR love.

I'm now convinced.

Going to add my cheapest eyeliner and stripyest fingerless gloves to the packing list just in case.

Its going to be really funny in the secret set thread if that pans out and to see who at the fest makes a run for it to see them.

5 hours ago, TheDayman said:

Brass Against The Machine - Excellent!

Stoked for this.  Had tix to see them in Leeds which got postponed twice due to lockdown then cancelled.  This and Pigs x 7, *chef's kiss*

5 hours ago, MaxPower said:

First secret set spotted?

After 15 mins trying I can't find anything on social media or with  google searches. I love the way glasto does this, you don't get this with other festivals. I wonder who / what it is?

1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

After 15 mins trying I can't find anything on social media or with  google searches. I love the way glasto does this, you don't get this with other festivals. I wonder who / what it is?

In a similar situation, I can't find anything about who or what Gorj Michael is (my current theory is Gottmik doing George Michael covers)

• Upvote 1