Resale success? Who’s in?

John the Moth

59 minutes ago, joeltg said:

Thanks Rex, really appreciated! 

Have you had a reply atall?

Had the same thing happen on Thursday on coach resale and they said there was nothing that they could do as payment was blocked by bank. Cant see why it failed again though. Will let you know.

18 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Yes indeed - I would've taken it but better to have a ticket!  Still can't believe it!  I now want to plan, I want to know every single stage line up, I want to know the weather, I want to be there.  NOW.

Iam exactly the same, was going with Oxfam which would've been great but unable to plan anything until the Monday of the festival. Now I've got a ticket I know iam deffo watching Noel and then macca, Sunday watching Diana and  PSB and hoping LCD sound system turn up 🤞 ps bring some Shropshire Gold 🤣

3 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Iam exactly the same, was going with Oxfam which would've been great but unable to plan anything until the Monday of the festival. Now I've got a ticket I know iam deffo watching Noel and then macca, Sunday watching Diana and  PSB and hoping LCD sound system turn up 🤞 ps bring some Shropshire Gold 🤣

Yay - Shropshire Gold, love it!  The original site was a stones throw from where I worked and I could often smell the brewing.  I was going to say they only do bottles not cans, but they do a mini cask.....hmm but not easy to carry around! I may have to look into that though, it would be better than cans or bottles.  Decant?

Diana Ross is my must see.  And probably Macca even though I fear his voice has gone, you can't not see a Beatle can you?

1 hour ago, joeltg said:

Thanks GFA, unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the pending transaction (bank doesn't allow for screenshot), purely cause on the call to Santander they told me all would be fine as it's been accepted! 

fingers crossed for you mate

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Yay - Shropshire Gold, love it!  The original site was a stones throw from where I worked and I could often smell the brewing.  I was going to say they only do bottles not cans, but they do a mini cask.....hmm but not easy to carry around! I may have to look into that though, it would be better than cans or bottles.  Decant?

Diana Ross is my must see.  And probably Macca even though I fear his voice has gone, you can't not see a Beatle can you?

Yeah salpion beer is one of my favourites, oracle I can drink all day and lemon dream is lovely. I go camping once a year at Foxholes Castle and the little town is brilliant. 

Maybe the brewery will do a bag of beer ? the ossest brewery were doing 10 litre bags of white rat so hoping to take a few of those 👍

2 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Yeah salpion beer is one of my favourites, oracle I can drink all day and lemon dream is lovely. I go camping once a year at Foxholes Castle and the little town is brilliant. 

Maybe the brewery will do a bag of beer ? the ossest brewery were doing 10 litre bags of white rat so hoping to take a few of those 👍

We tend to get a barrel of Oracle and a barrel of Darwin's Origin every Christmas/New Year.  Lovely beer.  I haven't met a Salopian beer I haven't liked!

We have booked into Foxholes at Bishop's Castle for the beer festival in July!

10 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

We tend to get a barrel of Oracle and a barrel of Darwin's Origin every Christmas/New Year.  Lovely beer.  I haven't met a Salopian beer I haven't liked!

We have booked into Foxholes at Bishop's Castle for the beer festival in July!

Brilliant , iam still trying to get time off work for it. My first draught pint in a year after the first lockdown was at the castle hotel. ... oracle never tasted so good overlooking the Shropshire countryside 👏👏👏

5 hours ago, joeltg said:

Thanks GFA, unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the pending transaction (bank doesn't allow for screenshot), purely cause on the call to Santander they told me all would be fine as it's been accepted! 

Bank should have a recording of the call? 

4 hours ago, plaskins said:

Yes, got in by the skin of my teeth. Thanks to Theo. I don't know his username on here, but he's made my year! Think I literally got one of the last tickets on sale (from that impromptu coach sale)

It’s @gfa and he got my friends camper tickets … so many thanks from me too 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gazzared said:

Brilliant , iam still trying to get time off work for it. My first draught pint in a year after the first lockdown was at the castle hotel. ... oracle never tasted so good overlooking the Shropshire countryside 👏👏👏

During the first lockdown, we drove to the Three Tuns to get a takeaway beer and drove up to the Stiperstones to drink it - pretty good beer garden, absolutely deserted.

Our final group of 4 got tickets yesterday. Our mate sent the confirmation message to the WhatsApp group 6 minutes after he said he saw the "Sold Out" sign on see.tickets - we'd officially given up. It was utterly rapturous.

There are 26 of us altogether across two groups who were successful between 2019 and Sunday. Incredible scenes.

Edited by Stokesy10

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

During the first lockdown, we drove to the Three Tuns to get a takeaway beer and drove up to the Stiperstones to drink it - pretty good beer garden, absolutely deserted.

as another Shropshire local, I have to say Salopian Kashmir is one of my favourite beers. One of my locals used to get it periodically, and the brewery used to sell it in mini kegs but looks like it is not in production anymore.

14 hours ago, siblin said:

I'm back in again this year after missing out on 2019.  After 3 unsuccessful sales I was beginning to worry i'd lost my touch!

me too - not been on here, couldn't bear it, now im back - tickets in the resale at 09.03 yday - so lucky, so chuffed

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Welcome back! Are you gonna set up your marvellous page monitor again?

Thanks 🙂  
It's possible, but less useful from the point of view of the secret sales as they don't seem to happen any more (at least not at the same scale), but i know some people also used it to monitor things like the map updates etc.  I still have it but I deleted everyones data when GDPR kicked in.

2 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Our final group of 4 got tickets yesterday. Our mate sent the confirmation message to the WhatsApp group 6 minutes after he said he saw the "Sold Out" sign on see.tickets - we'd officially given up. It was utterly rapturous.

First rule of @crazyfool1 - don't give up when you start to see that, as there will always be some transactions that fall through and those tickets get released 🙂 

1 hour ago, siblin said:

Thanks 🙂  
It's possible, but less useful from the point of view of the secret sales as they don't seem to happen any more (at least not at the same scale), but i know some people also used it to monitor things like the map updates etc.  I still have it but I deleted everyones data when GDPR kicked in.

You saw the mini coach one yesterday?

1 minute ago, siblin said:

I didn't, but I dont have it running at the moment.  I should probably switch it back on.

I think that was these two, both pretty fleetingly as in the past. 

Tbh that may well be it, but these are unusual times.

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2022-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm/1450017

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2022-ticket-coach-travel-thursday/worthy-farm/1450018

2 hours ago, siblin said:

Thanks 🙂  

Yes it was great re changes to the map, the lineup, everything. As for GDPR, I hereby consent to you sending me info about Glastonbury, forever (OK, might need to cancel if the Ticket Gods are unkind).