Resale success? Who’s in?

John the Moth

4 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

It does indeed. We had 4 stragglers from original sale in 2019 (postcode snafu). I managed to bag coach for two of them the other night, this morning we thought we’d lost the final 2, but payment went through after the sold out had gone up…what a result and in extra time and all! 

Same story here. Got in after I got the tweet. Had to do back and proceed a few times and at 1 point it only allocated 1/2 but if worked.  Confirmed @ 09:25.

It's always worth a random shot

Over the moon we got us all in! 1 on Thursday and 2 today completed the group.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greenelk said:

So looks like they've got the holding screen through to the actual payment screen sorted, as not seeing any talk of any crashes there.  Just the payment stuff to sort out and See might actually have a fully working process.  Congratulations to everyone that got them!! 87 days till we're there!!

Yep my group had the same 😞 

ABSOLUTELY BUZZING!!!

I'm a middle-aged man dancing around the house, squeeling!! 🙂 (A horrendous sight no doubt)

Got through at about 09:15 after I'd already seen a couple of browser pages pop up saying all tickets had been allocated.

6 separate browser windows refreshing on home PC.

4 on my work PC.

iPad and iPhone using 4G

iPad won the day!!!

Soooooooo happy I just dribbled a bit of pee

It is so random, I have all the technical stuff sorted, multiple devices on fast broadband and 4g. Nothing, not a sniff. Daughter walks downstairs, just out of interest Google’s Glastonbury tickets. Within 20 seconds she is in, all I hear is “I think I am in, what do I do now………” and we get the 1 ticket we needed. I haven’t managed to get in for the last 3 festivals but thankfully others have. It is so so random. and fucking stressful. 

I had about five minutes of refreshing the registration page and the ticket details page (where I kept getting the all tickets allocated message), before eventually being allowed to move forward. Bank details page worked fine and finally bought the ticket at 9:21!

Got through 9:15. Failed 2 people's cards. Got timed out. Kept occasionally getting back to the registration page but regs were blocked. Kept trying. Got back through 9:30 well after it sold out, have another person's card fail on me but finally got through with a 4th card. That was crazy stressful

I finally got through only to get sold out message when going to payment screen.  At exactly the same time, my mate got through and got the same response.  He then got the chance to enter all details though again after a few F5s and got the tickets.  I can relax now that I know I am going! So please now.

Edited by buddiepaul