Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Ace! Was hoping they’d be there. Fuck I hope they don’t clash with anybody major as that’ll be a nonstop party. 

Yeah! I saw a few people predicting they’d be moved to JP… Really don’t want that to happen. 

i heard a vague rumour that thgeres a new booking tea m for silver hayes, it used to be malcolm haynes and now it's team love(bristol promoters who do love saves the day).

34 minutes ago, Neil said:

i heard a vague rumour that thgeres a new booking tea m for silver hayes, it used to be malcolm haynes and now it's team love(bristol promoters who do love saves the day).

Yeah it's no secret, although unlikely to be a massive change of approach as seems they have been pretty heavily involved in SH for years, and Malcolm's daughter Maya is also remaining part of the team.

https://mixmag.net/feature/under-30s-festival-organisers-music - Maya

https://www.theransomnote.com/art-culture/events/silver-hayes-glastonbury-a-preview-with-dave-harve/ - Dave Harvey from Team Love talking about his role in 2013

33 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Yeah it's no secret, although unlikely to be a massive change of approach as seems they have been pretty heavily involved in SH for years, and Malcolm's daughter Maya is also remaining part of the team.

https://www.theransomnote.com/art-culture/events/silver-hayes-glastonbury-a-preview-with-dave-harve/ - Dave Harvey from Team Love talking about his role in 2013

MEET THE UNDER 30S RUNNING SOME OF THE MOST EXCITING FESTIVALS AROUND

Thought this was going to be about Matt.

2 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

so i was told team love had been booking the wow tent before now.

3 hours ago, Divein said:

They are heavenly records who help program both Stonebridge and crows nest so I imagine Park get first dibs on most of their acts. 

The good thing is theyll likely do another Crows Nest set during the weekend. Hopefully Thursday like last time in 2017, except itll probably be twiced as rammed.

4 hours ago, Neil said:

This is pretty exciting given the HUGE step up for love saves the day this year (Bicep + Chase and Status Live headlining it)

38 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Wasn't their a rumour they were gonna have a grand opening on Thursday night at the pyramid for the 50th anniversary ? 

Not a credible one, no.

Like most years, there was some people touting the idea without realising/accepting that the licence would need some serious changes - which hadn't been requested and even if they were would have no chance of being approved.

21 minutes ago, incident said:

Not a credible one, no.

Like most years, there was some people touting the idea without realising/accepting that the licence would need some serious changes - which hadn't been requested and even if they were would have no chance of being approved.

Thought reg opening on the Thursday night would've been a good start to the festival haha, thanks for the license info 👍 

16 hours ago, sisco said:

We’ve not had any indication what day/where Fontaines DC and Amyl and the Sniffers are playing do we?! 

It's not confirmed but I think Amyl and the Sniffers will be supporting the Hella Mega Tour in the UK again as they were booked to before, which would designate them for Sunday only.

16 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It's not confirmed but I think Amyl and the Sniffers will be supporting the Hella Mega Tour in the UK again as they were booked to before, which would designate them for Sunday only.

Ahh interesting! Thanks for that

Given we have so many acts supposedly on the Friday cos of what their website lists, is it not possible that they’ve just put Friday down as that’s the first day of the main stages being open so in some people’s eyes the first day of the festival proper? Seems slightly odd Friday is so stacked and then slimmer pickings on sat/sun in terms of day confirmations 

8 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

Given we have so many acts supposedly on the Friday cos of what their website lists, is it not possible that they’ve just put Friday down as that’s the first day of the main stages being open so in some people’s eyes the first day of the festival proper? Seems slightly odd Friday is so stacked and then slimmer pickings on sat/sun in terms of day confirmations 

There's probably some that have done that - but I think a lot of us (myself included) will go off anything that starts some mindless conversation

14 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

A lot of them have the correct specific date listed for other festivals though. For example Four Tet above has the Saturday down for BBK and that’s the day he’s listed on their poster. So logical to assume the Friday listed for Glastonbury is also correct.