Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Metronomy can’t play Sunday which is when I thought they were playing. Hmm.

Maybe Metronomy are playing very low. Other stage openers?

Yeah think we pieced together a Friday lineup for other stage the other day.  Foals, Metronomy, Sleaford Mods and Blossoms all pretty much confirmed for it now

Just now, sisco said:

Yeah think we pieced together a Friday lineup for other stage the other day.  Foals, Metronomy, Sleaford Mods and Blossoms all pretty much confirmed for it now

Gosh they are going all in on the bands that Friday. Wolf Alice before Foals too!

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Metronomy were always ruled out of Sunday and there’s loads of space for them mid-Other on the remaining days.

It definitely feels like this year some acts probably kept their Glastonbury slots amongst a super packed calendar. Or they signed up for more gigs during Glasto weekend than they originally planned to.

This year more than others it looks like plenty of acts will probably fly in, do their set, and fly out straight after.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

They have a warm-up gig on the Wednesday before Glastonbury so seem nailed on to play Friday. I think they’ll be early afternoon Other stage, maybe 6th down? Openers > Sleaford Mods > Metronomy would make sense to start the day. I reckon Supergrass will be the Friday Other sub given that’s where they were in 2020. If so, they’ll probably need a couple of non-rock options that day to balance things out from Foals, Supergrass, Blossoms, Metronomy and Sleaford Mods.

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

My Friday other is currently openers > Sleaford Mods > Metronomy > St Vincent > Blossoms > Supergrass > Glass Animals > Foals 

though I feel like there might be something to rule out that glass animals shout 

Don’t think there is, but I’d probably take them out and shift everyone up a slot down to Metronomy or Sleaford Mods.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

from a convo i had i think Koffee is main stage.

Cheers Neil. I’m struggling to work out how all of Koffee, Griff and Easy Life would fit onto the Pyramid as it is, though I know we were a bit sceptical of the latter two being on there. Am I right in thinking the Pyramid openers aren’t shown on TV/online? Seems a strange slot for those acts to take and there’s other options who seem more likely to play above them but who knows, perhaps they are all on the Pyramid.

11 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Cheers Neil. I’m struggling to work out how all of Koffee, Griff and Easy Life would fit onto the Pyramid as it is, though I know we were a bit sceptical of the latter two being on there. Am I right in thinking the Pyramid openers aren’t shown on TV/online? Seems a strange slot for those acts to take and there’s other options who seem more likely to play above them but who knows, perhaps they are all on the Pyramid.

What goes on TV is the choice of the beeb and the bands 

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Why do I have a feeling Neil had info before saying she was playing Other (prob made that up though)

Oh fair enough. 

Only reason I thought that was because she is rumoured to be opening the Coachella mainstage. She’s getting a lot of industry support so I wondered whether her management would want her on the pyramid. 

I had a go at West holts booker this morning, "Where's the reggae,?" and he pointed at koffee and said on one of the poppy-er stages. 

Edited by Neil

24 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Oh fair enough. 

Only reason I thought that was because she is rumoured to be opening the Coachella mainstage. She’s getting a lot of industry support so I wondered whether her management would want her on the pyramid. 

Either or tbf.  Like you say a lot of support atm.

Nice that it’s all coming together now