Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

31 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Possibly Metronomy too. They’ve a warm up show on Wednesday and Mallorca on Sunday.

A good fucking day if so (in spite of Blossoms).

Very decent!! Annoying that they’re all on the same stage.  (Tbf, once the lineup comes out all these thoughts go out the window)

56 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Possibly Metronomy too. They’ve a warm up show on Wednesday and Mallorca on Sunday.

In which case I think we must nearly have that full days lineup....

??? (Nostalgia Opener) < Sleaford Mods < Metronomy < St. Vincent < Blossoms < Sam Fender < ??? < Foals

8 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

In which case I think we must nearly have that full days lineup....

??? (Nostalgia Opener) < Sleaford Mods < Metronomy < St. Vincent < Blossoms < Sam Fender < ??? < Foals

Fender definitely Friday? And St Vincent definitely Other? Had the former down as Sunday in my head, but maybe that was just the ‘Billie Eilish slot’ comment. And hadn’t seen anything regarding St Vincent’s stage but had assumed she was gonna be JP myself (although Other is a realistic possibility).

17 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Fender definitely Friday? And St Vincent definitely Other? Had the former down as Sunday in my head, but maybe that was just the ‘Billie Eilish slot’ comment. And hadn’t seen anything regarding St Vincent’s stage but had assumed she was gonna be JP myself (although Other is a realistic possibility).

Yeah I had Fender down for Sunday too due to the exact Billie spot comment.

Supergrass we’re the sub in 2020 so I suppose they could be again

Foals > Supergrass > St Vincent > Blossoms > Metronomy > Sleaford Mods > ??

I’ve literally no idea on Saturday 

PSB > Years and Years > Sam Fender

(other possibles based on the playlists for 2020 are Declan McKenna, Lianne La Havas and Skunk Anasie)

35 minutes ago, sisco said:

Foals > Supergrass > St Vincent > Blossoms > Metronomy > Sleaford Mods > ??

I’ve literally no idea on Saturday 

PSB > Years and Years > Sam Fender

(other possibles based on the playlists for 2020 are Declan McKenna, Lianne La Havas and Skunk Anasie)

Skunk Anansie are Saturday so that at least rules them out

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Also, jsut seen Neil has updated the lineup page to put Khruangbin on the Park (would they headline that?) and Griff on West Holts (Seems like a weird combo to me)

Think he’s used that playlist sheet but maybe got Griff confused (unless he has info on her).

Khurangbin we’re due on the Park last time so yeah, possibly big enough

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Also, jsut seen Neil has updated the lineup page to put Khruangbin on the Park (would they headline that?) and Griff on West Holts (Seems like a weird combo to me)

I’ve been predicting Khruangbin as a Park headliner. They’re headlining End of the Road and sold out Ally Pally so they’re probably big enough at this point. Headliner or strong sub anyway. 

I think other than Griff, which must be a mistake, Neil’s just updated stages for everyone from the 2020 lineup based on what playlist they were on?

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Big stage for them - will they be during the day?

Love them I’ll be there regardless

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Yeah for sure, sold out ally pally, perfect Park vibes. 

11 minutes ago, internetjef said:

St Vincent cannot be in other stage mid card wasteland surely ? I would have anticipated park headliner or similar . 

Tickets for her tour haven’t been flying out really, think that’s a decent slot for her - not sure it’s really a “wasteland” were plenty of good artists there last time.

33 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Tickets for her tour haven’t been flying out really, think that’s a decent slot for her - not sure it’s really a “wasteland” were plenty of good artists there last time.

Fair dos , didn’t mean to sound so downbeat on it. Have seen lots of great bands on other in similar slot too. I just thought here stock was waaaay higher than this, and also she would fit more prominent slot on smaller stage. Think I remember seeing vids of a park set a few years back and it def looked kind of thing that would translate better their rather than on a massive stage / field 

37 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Fair dos , didn’t mean to sound so downbeat on it. Have seen lots of great bands on other in similar slot too. I just thought here stock was waaaay higher than this, and also she would fit more prominent slot on smaller stage. Think I remember seeing vids of a park set a few years back and it def looked kind of thing that would translate better their rather than on a massive stage / field 

Yeah agree on your latter point, is a very big field for that kind of act - defo more suited to Park.

Annie has played tonnes of main stages at this point, even headlined festivals... She's supporting Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers this summer as well.

There are a lot of acts going for those late John Peel and Park Stage slots and some will have to play Other, and St. Vincent is kind of a veteran now so I think a mid-afternoon slot from her will be great.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:47 PM, MaxPower said:

I dont know, i said it earlier, if she is on during the daytime I havent experienced that with her since 2011  while barely on album 3. And Ive seen her at plenty of festivals since then. If she has her whole production you kinda want it to be heading into the evening at the very least. If she went on at sunset I wouldnt object.

6 hours ago, Neondrift said:

How sure are we that glass animals are in the JP? Would’ve initially pinned them as a Other sub/evening slot..

We’re not mate.  Basically they were due to play in the JP last time (2020 playlists) so they’ve been put under there again. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Neondrift said:

How sure are we that glass animals are in the JP? Would’ve initially pinned them as a Other sub/evening slot..

I'd be very surprised if they were John Peel again - they would benefit hugely from the other stage exposure

• Upvote 1