Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

Also after the Sunday Turnstile are free until the following Thursday.

Guess that means there could be a chance of a late night set a la IDLES doing the Truth Stage Friday night in 2019 having played the Park Stage earlier on.

Genuine suggestion this time as opposed to a 4am Hell Stage joke!

29 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Hopefully not. I think they’d probably be a bit earlier in the JP but I guess they could sneak up that high.

I’ve been expecting yer man Yves to play Sunday given he’s in America on the Thursday, them and Turnstile early afternoon JP would be a good start to the day.

14 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I’ve been expecting yer man Yves to play Sunday given he’s in America on the Thursday, them and Turnstile early afternoon JP would be a good start to the day.

Yeah I think Yves Tumor will be Sunday. And I think it’ll be in the tent based on their show the other day being pretty dependent on the light show.

Yves Tumor, Turnstile, Diana Ross, Lorde and Kendrick would be a class day already.

Expecting Glasto to give us a horrible legend slot clash like they did with Nilüfer Yanya in 2019!

55 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Yves Tumor, Turnstile, Diana Ross, Lorde and Kendrick would be a class day already.

Really hoping this comes to fruition would be an incredible run.

Yves was also on great form in Bristol recently; wasn’t expecting it to be so heavy and intense, but it really worked. 

9 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Really hoping this comes to fruition would be an incredible run.

Yves was also on great form in Bristol recently; wasn’t expecting it to be so heavy and intense, but it really worked. 

Yeah neither was I. Did they play Noid in Bristol? My only complaint about the Manc gig was that not being played.

Just now, Gnomicide said:

Skunk Anansie are Other Stage at 1.30pm on the Saturday.

That's closer to the timings when they have 9 acts on when compared when they have 8.

Good stuff, definitely an act I'd happily see earlier in the day when there are fewer clashes to worry about.

2 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Yeah they did. Towards the end of the set I think. 

Shite that.

The setlists before my gig had it as first song of the encore followed by Secrecy is Incredibly Important…

At our gig they did no encore and skipped Noid. Wonder if they did a slightly shorter set because in Manchester they did an early show and a late show. Bit of a piss take if that was the case. We didn’t even buy tickets for an early show; it was supposed to be one normal gig then they made ours an early show and added a late one after.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Didn’t pyramid have 7 per day in 2019 and Other had 8? Wonder if they need to fit more people in this year.

Yeah that’s right. I think in previous years it was normally 8 on Pyramid and 9 on Other, so as you say we could be back to that by the time they bring back a load of the 2020 acts as well as the new additions. I’m all for it if it means more acts and less hour long gaps between sets later in the day.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Yeah that’s right. I think in previous years it was normally 8 on Pyramid and 9 on Other, so as you say we could be back to that by the time they bring back a load of the 2020 acts as well as the new additions. I’m all for it if it means more acts and less hour long gaps between sets later in the day.

Never forget the 2 hour long gap between primal scream and the stones.

(think it was because a cat walk had to be set up but still)

36 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Yep 2016 and 17 both had 8 and 9 each day for Pyramid and Other.  2019 went to 7 and 8.