Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

Getting shot of a ticket for Charli XCX at Brighton as part of the Revive Live shows, first dibs if anyone here wants it as I can't make it now.  £30, shout if you're interested. Will put it up on Twickets tomorrow if I don't get any interest here by then.

Bumping this back up as GeezLouise can't make the rearranged date in Brighton tomorrow. 

So, Charli XCX ticket at Concorde 2 in Brighton on Friday 2nd Sep as part of Revive Alive up for grabs, £30 face value. They're refunding if people can't make the new date but would rather it went to someone!

Due to pull outs (including myself) I've got four spare tickets for Hot Chip at Brixton Academy on Friday 23rd Sept. Happy to see if anyone here wants them before I look to Twickets.

Happy to sell either all four together or two pairs.

Selling for FV, which was a frankly ludicrous £25 each after fees.

DM if interested.

I have two for sale for Parcels at the Ritz in Manchester next Tuesday as will be away with work. They are 25 quid each.

They are in the Ticketmaster app which I can email to any buyer as long as they have the app on phone.

Let me know if interested 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, K2SO said:

I'm looking for 2x Kasabian tickets for Ally Pally. Anyone know of spares? Every time some go on Twickets, I'm beaten to them.

setup alerts to their twitter, its faster than the notifications in app / email

I have a load of standing tickets for Bon Ivers Wembley Arena show at the end of the month. The Tuesday 25th one. If anyone wants one for face val (£60) just drop me a message. I literally bought them 3 years ago and have no idea why I have so many....

On 9/24/2022 at 8:07 PM, lacney said:

I have two tickets for The Cure at Leeds on 6th Dec if anyones interested. Double booked like an idiot... Just looking for £90 for the pair (Face value). If anyone wants them, drop me a message. If not, I'll resell them on Ticketmaster. 

These still available?

10 hours ago, K2SO said:

Is there a way to do it for a specific artist/show rather than just have all of their notifications going mental?

tweetdeck website maybe, have a google and see - i've not done it before