Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for 3 standing tickets to The Blaze at Eventim Apollo Hammersmith London on tuesday 28th of march. will also take singles or a pair to work towards getting the full amount. cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got two spare tickets for The Lottery Winners at Lafayette on the 28th April.  Face value is £18.15 each, looking for £25 for the pair.  You'll need the Dice app.  Currently on Twickets for a bit more than that (but still less than FV) but can delist if anyone interested

22 minutes ago, cam__sh said:

Hello all! I have one ticket for sale for Pulp (Wet Leg supporting) at Finsbury Park, London, 1st July! Really didn't want to, but I'm in dire need of the money, so yeah. Face value £75, but I'm open to reasonable offers. Let me know if you're interested! x 

Yes please! have pm'd you

1 hour ago, cam__sh said:

Hello all! I have one ticket for sale for Pulp (Wet Leg supporting) at Finsbury Park, London, 1st July! Really didn't want to, but I'm in dire need of the money, so yeah. Face value £75, but I'm open to reasonable offers. Let me know if you're interested! x 

This is still available! Please please get in touch if you're interested, or share this with anyone you know who would be x