Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

10 hours ago, K2SO said:

Is there a way to do it for a specific artist/show rather than just have all of their notifications going mental?

I am trying to work this out at the moment using IFTTT so I get notifications when TwicketsUK mentions an artist i'm trying to get tickets to, but having a bit of a headache with it at the moment. Has anyone managed to do?

23 minutes ago, HamishA. said:

I am trying to work this out at the moment using IFTTT so I get notifications when TwicketsUK mentions an artist i'm trying to get tickets to, but having a bit of a headache with it at the moment. Has anyone managed to do?

I think IFTTT only checks every 15 minutes unless you pay for it. I'd use Tweetdeck, select seetickets and then on the settings for it put in the artist name + venue. should do the trick

@K2SO

Edited by gfa

19 minutes ago, gfa said:

I think IFTTT only checks every 15 minutes unless you pay for it. I'd use Tweetdeck, select seetickets and then on the settings for it put in the artist name + venue. should do the trick

@K2SO

sorry, I'm not familiar with TweetDecks mental UI and struggling a bit. Where do I put the info in? And would I put the TwicketsUK page into the specific user section?

I assume I then keep that page open rather than getting a notification or something if a ticket pops up?

Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 11.10.57.png

1 hour ago, HamishA. said:

sorry, I'm not familiar with TweetDecks mental UI and struggling a bit. Where do I put the info in? And would I put the TwicketsUK page into the specific user section?

I assume I then keep that page open rather than getting a notification or something if a ticket pops up?

Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 11.10.57.png

in the top search bar put 'twickets act name'. you could check it works by putting in an act that is having lots of tickets pop up today 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gfa said:

in the top search bar put 'twickets act name'. you could check it works by putting in an act that is having lots of tickets pop up today 🙂 

think I've got that working, thanks! Now the long painful wait for Amyl & The Sniffers tickets in the Barra's begins...

I've got a ticket for Dry Cleaning at Przym in Kingston tomorrow I'm not going to use, if anyone wants it? It's just a QR code on an email and am happy to send on to someone who'll use it.

I was lucky enough to see them in Peckham on Thursday and they exceeded my expectations but am a bit gigged out to go again!