Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

Would anyone like 2 free tickets to Tokky Horror in Bristol tomorrow night? It’s now only a dj set as one of them has an injury. We’re moving to the Bristol area and expected to be there by now when we bought the tickets. Solicitors are being slow though which makes it a bit of a trek for us, especially as it’s no longer a live show. I’ve no doubt it will still be a fun night however. We could have got a refund but tickets were only £6 each on an early bird deal. Figured we’d still like to support the band / promoter. And even better if someone can make use of the tickets…

Front row circle for Fontaines DC Friday night at Hammersmith.
Have had to list through Eventim's Fansale as that's the only way to resell their mobile tickets... bit of a pain.
Below face value - https://www.fansale.co.uk/fansale/fontaines-d.c-tickets-6672632.htm?ptc=1

10 hours ago, Dark Star said:

Front row circle for Fontaines DC Friday night at Hammersmith.
Have had to list through Eventim's Fansale as that's the only way to resell their mobile tickets... bit of a pain.
Below face value - https://www.fansale.co.uk/fansale/fontaines-d.c-tickets-6672632.htm?ptc=1

I've seen this hasn't sold - i'd post the link on twitter 🙂 

On 11/24/2022 at 4:39 PM, Gnomicide said:

Got a ticket going spare for Red Rum Club at Liverpool Olympia this Saturday. Not after any money, just throw something to a charity of your choice if you like.

It's a print at home/phone ticket so I can just send a screen shot.

Ticket now gone via Twitter. 

Bit niche but I've just put 2 tickets back on sale for Mark Rylance's 'I Am Shakespeare' this afternoon at the Old Vic. Only £16 each, not listed online but if you call the box office and ask they should sell you them. Been sold out for weeks and a one-off performance, thought it might possibly interest someone on here!

8 hours ago, lemons said:

Have missed out on 10+ tickets for Bob Vylan on Saturday . Any advice on twickets alerts. Did someone say twitter alerts were quicker?

It's time consuming but whenever I get a spare few minutes or more, I scroll the live tickets feed to grab them as they appear; sometimes you get lucky.