Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

33 minutes ago, thespiral said:

Booked through Dice and still no sign of email Accessticket app thingy ?

Any other Dice bookers received theirs yet ? 

Might be my covid brain fog but I miss the simple old ways of having a ticket and that was it 🙂

Dice booker here, nothing from them yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BenG92 said:

God I'm nervous about the 2nd, even without Massive Attack I have a sinking feeling that Dinosaur Jr. are gonna clash with Tame Impala. 

I'll happily skip Tame Impala, but hey personally I would rather sleep or watch paint dry than see them live.

For me my most dreaded potential clash is The National vs Beach Bunny.

17 minutes ago, yaniv297 said:

I'll happily skip Tame Impala, but hey personally I would rather sleep or watch paint dry than see them live.

For me my most dreaded potential clash is The National vs Beach Bunny.

Friday in general looks like a clash-nightmare. it was stacked and then they added Low and Wet Leg...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thespiral said:

Might be my covid brain fog but I miss the simple old ways of having a ticket and that was it 🙂

58 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Dice booker here, nothing from them yet.

Nothing for me either!

So am I right in thinking we just need to show vaccine passports at airport and that's it? I've not been abroad in so long!

1 hour ago, thespiral said:

ive got tickets via Redtickt and via Dice and have only had Access ticket emails re. the Redtickt purchases.

Edited by JIMBO666
edit

2 hours ago, Martin_89 said:

Spain removed this requirement today, so no need to register, just have Corona pass.

Do you have a link to this info? Can’t seem to find anywhere reporting locator forms being dropped to enter Spain? Good news tho!

24 minutes ago, Bozz said:

Do you have a link to this info? Can’t seem to find anywhere reporting locator forms being dropped to enter Spain? Good news tho!

Can't find the update on any spanish sites, but almost every Norwegian news site wrote about it today: https://direkte.vg.no/coronaviruset/news/spania-fjerner-krav-om-innreiseskjema.puoU8ASx7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bozz said:

This website is good for keeping track of restrictions and documents etc you need https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel-restrictions/ESP?originCountry=GBR&nationality=GBR&departureDate=2022-06-01&returnDate=2022-06-10&tripType=roundTrip&transitType=noTransit&fullyVaccinated=true&language=en-US

3 hours ago, Bozz said:

On the official health site, where the Locator Form was found ... No longer brings you that form. Only asks to validate your covid pass, very quick. 

https://www.spth.gob.es/

A couple other free artists I spotted: 
- Denzel curry also finishing is EU tour on June, the 2nd so he would have been a PERFECT brockhampton replacement (slowthai is already there for a collab)!

- Florence & the machine would be free wk 1 

Edited by Whos3000_

Obviously these are different times when you’re looking for a replacement at fairly short notice but I’m sure Gabi did an interview a few years ago and said Florence was one of the previous bookings who he didn’t enjoy/wouldn’t have back. I think Queens of the Stone Age were the other band he mentioned. I’m a fan of Florence but I think her being at Mad Cool and Gabi’s previous comments make her unlikely.

18 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

It'll be my first time there this year. Do they usually open wristband exchange before the first day of the festival (assuming there's still wristbands this year)? Or would it be advised to get there early enough to avoid queues on the first day?

In the past, wristband exchange was available a few days before (at the La Ciutat gigs, I think; certainly at the free opening day at the Forum, where I usually exchanged mine). This year, since no shows are scheduled before Thursday, I am not sure. But I imagine that they will allow it some way.