Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

24 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

All this ticket chat is for people who bought ages ago and changed/upgraded right? I bought mine in 2021 and in Dice it just says they'll be activated 2 hours before the event.

This is from the PS website:

FAQ'S DICE & ACCESSTICKET

IF YOU GOT YOUR TICKETS ON DICE:

Soon you will receive a communication to sign on AccessTicket.

Remember you can still transfer your ticket to someone else on the DICE app.

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/home/faqs-accessticket-primavera-sound

23 minutes ago, pipan said:

This is from the PS website:

FAQ'S DICE & ACCESSTICKET

IF YOU GOT YOUR TICKETS ON DICE:

Soon you will receive a communication to sign on AccessTicket.

Remember you can still transfer your ticket to someone else on the DICE app.

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/home/faqs-accessticket-primavera-sound

Thanks, I has no idea about this!

Does this mean we don’t get wrist bands? 
When I originally bought my ticket - an early bird ticket immediately after 2019 edition I paid for wristband delivery, and I’m sure they were going to be limited edition ones with the book if I remember rightly 

Oh - the access thing is very clunky too, I know paperless is the way forward but I preferred my old school plastic card 

5 hours ago, The60ftOctopus said:

I ordered from Festicket and not received anything yet

I got mine sent via email last year but checking now it looks like they sent two emails in the space of a month with two different types of tickets. Just checked my account now and the booking is there but showing as "0x weekend 1+weekend 2" 🤔

I have mine and my girlfriends tickets on my dice app. In preparation for the ticketaccess app I sent the weekend 1 ticket to my girlfriends dice app, but it won't let me send the weekend 2 upgrade as it's not on sale anymore. 

Anyone have any idea how signing up to ticketaccess will go?

3 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

Can't follow any of the last two pages tbh! I got ours on Dice, do I have to do anything now?

bring back paper tickets

I am similarly confused! Do I need to share my DICE tickets with my partner? Had assumed I could just keep them both and show both when we enter together but it seems like we might need another app?

Hi guys,

I have two tickets for both weekends, I've started a new job and they won't let me have to weeks off so I can't go. 

Will sell for face value of anyone want them or knows someone who does. Brought from Festicket so can just change the name on the tickets to the buyers. 

Contact me if interested. All the best

Joe 

Josephstark@mail.com 

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Maybe in the U.K., but I’m not sure Wolf Alice have made the same dent in the Spanish market and would probably be booked a lot lower (if at all, as they haven’t been booked before).

They are booked to play Apolo, capacity 1600

• Upvote 1

It gets quite confusing having so many different ticket agents, each with their own process, particularly if a group have each booked through someone different! 

For me, I read the details as follows:

* You need to download the app to gain access as it will contain your ticket.

* If you rolled over your 2020 weekend ticket to this year, you'll get 10% credit at the bar plus a book and a t-shirt.

* Emails to sign-up to the app are in the process of being sent out. Not everyone has received an email yet but they will do shortly.

Am I correct?

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

It gets quite confusing having so many different ticket agents, each with their own process, particularly if a group have each booked through someone different! 

* If you rolled over your 2020 weekend ticket to this year, you'll get 10% credit at the bar plus a book and a t-shirt.

* Emails to sign-up to the app are in the process of being sent out. Not everyone has received an email yet but they will do shortly.

Am I correct?

That's how I see it too 🙂

9 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Am I correct?

Exactly. I would add that it seems that, for the moment, only those who purchased the tickets before they moved to Dice are receiving those mails to the new app. This means those who bought tickets before May 2020 aproximately. I guess they want to roll over them first and later on those on Dice.

1 hour ago, Nesser said:

Exactly. I would add that it seems that, for the moment, only those who purchased the tickets before they moved to Dice are receiving those mails to the new app. This means those who bought tickets before May 2020 aproximately. I guess they want to roll over them first and later on those on Dice.

Probably there will be a direct method of transfer possibly for those who hold their tickets in Dice or smth.

Edit: Dice have their own access app and "TicketAccess" is a app owned by Primavera themselves. I guess Dice customers won't even have to roll over but can use DiceAccess

Edited by Quadrophobia

1 hour ago, Nesser said:

Just to comment, I bought my ticket in June 2019, heard nothing as of yet

i got my email this morning, and it asks you to scan in the QR code on the ticket to register, or enter the alphanumeric code under the QR one. 

The app doesn't recognise my QR, or the alphanumeric code it suggests as an alternative.

This system sucks already. Customer services here we come...

4 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Just to comment, I bought my ticket in June 2019, heard nothing as of yet

Same. My partner ordered hers last year and hasn't heard either.

I fear this is going to be a bit of a nightmare. Can't I just have my wristband sent to me like I originally ordered rather than all this nonsense.

Edited by Gregorick
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ohjesus said:

i got my email this morning, and it asks you to scan in the QR code on the ticket to register, or enter the alphanumeric code under the QR one. 

The app doesn't recognise my QR, or the alphanumeric code it suggests as an alternative.

This system sucks already. Customer services here we come...

I just opened the email in my phone, clicked on "Add the ticket", this led to the app being installed and the ticket was already there. No scanning or putting in the codes.