Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

Was it Massive Attack who said they were going to travel by train for their next tour? I can’t see them playing Glastonbury anyway but that would make it pretty difficult to do so with those dates in Italy. They make a lot of sense for the previous Other stage headliner who have a tour announcement next week that @endswithMJmentioned though.

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

Was it Massive Attack who said they were going to travel by train for their next tour? I can’t see them playing Glastonbury anyway but that would make it pretty difficult to do so with those dates in Italy. They make a lot of sense for the previous Other stage headliner who have a tour announcement next week that @endswithMJmentioned though.

Yeah it was them. Unless they're playing locally after Glastonbury I can't see them there. 

1 hour ago, AlexOvd said:

Other stage against Macca on Saturday would be awesome. Then Dua to sub Billie and not Harry.

This is the dream. I love Massive Attack but would rather see Macca and I really don't want to miss Dua on this tour. 

I can't see a band like them going against Macca though, I feel like you need a pop act/an act for younger generations. 

42 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

This is the dream. I love Massive Attack but would rather see Macca and I really don't want to miss Dua on this tour. 

I can't see a band like them going against Macca though, I feel like you need a pop act/an act for younger generations. 

Can it not be macca sat, kendrick sunday?? 

3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

I don’t have any information about glasto in relation to the tour that’s announcing next week. The dates would point to it but others have ruled them out. 

all I’m saying is people will enjoy the band. 

8 minutes ago, OCarter said:

If there was any questions about Wet Leg, it should only be just how many times will they be playing over the weekend. Can't seem them out of place on any of the main stages.

They’re playing Bristol on the Thursday I believe.

My bet would be early doors in the JP on Friday, then a set in Williams Green later that evening.