Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

Fuck, why did it have to be so close to Glastonbury?!

But also… FUCK, that’s close to Glastonbury!

I’m kind of over the idea that they’d headline Other now - something about it just doesn’t seem to fit imo - but that’s not gonna stop me being hyped over the possibility until the lineup dashes those hopes and dreams in a couple of weeks. 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Fuck, why did it have to be so close to Glastonbury?!

But also… FUCK, that’s close to Glastonbury!

I’m kind of over the idea that they’d headline Other now - something about it just doesn’t seem to fit imo - but that’s not gonna stop me being hyped over the possibility until the lineup dashes those hopes and dreams in a couple of weeks. 

Yeah, maybe if I had been the Tuesday and Wednesday before, it might have fit...unless Trent and the Lads are combining it with a short static caravan break in Polperro

• Upvote 1

Just now, FloorFiller said:

We’ve already got info that Foals are taking that Friday slot though. Obviously there could have been a bit of a switch around, but I’d wager thats not the case unfortunately.

If Dua has been moved up to pyramid then we have two spaces for other headline. NIN would be good against Harry.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Anybody see any ticket prices for that NIN gig? Absolute pain in the arse it being in Cornwall and the weekend before Glastonbury but I neeeed to go see em again and it seems they just love avoiding the north of England these days. 

Would assume its around £100. And presale is in 90 mins

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Hmmm not too bad.

I’m gonna (perhaps foolishly) guess that these shows won’t sell out so I’m gonna hold out in the hope they perhaps announce something closer. Is there any kind of exclusivity mentioned anywhere for those shows?

Normally they (Eden) only release one date and then when that’s full release another date. The fact they’ve released both might suggest they think will sell out 

Edited by whitehorses