Tue Jun 20 - 02 Academy, Bristol, UK
Thu Jun 22 - De La Warr Pavillion, Bexhill, UK
Fri Jun 23 - Kantine, Cologne, GER
Sun Jun 25 - Bostheater, Amsterdam, NED
Tue Jun 27 - Albert Hall, Manchester, UK
Wed Jun 28 - SWG3 TV Studio, Glasgow, UK
Fri Jun 30 - The Troxy, London, UK 

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Really hope we get the superb Irish singer songwriter Lisa O’Neill (Some may know her for a song on Peaky Blinders), who will be close by. Her album takes a lot of work to get into but it’s my favourite of the year so far.

927268B1-80C6-4B99-B688-4CCA306961A3.jpeg

Would love this! Saw her supporting Iron & Wine/Calexico a few years back and she was ace.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

Looking promising for The Darkness....

Would LOVE to see The Darkness. Every time I've ever tried at a festival my mate (who thankfully isn't coming to Glasto) has ended up having some drama that I've missed them. 

I think it was mentioned before but what are the chances of Janelle Monae playing? (High on Pyramid/Other or headlining The Park maybe?) Can’t decide whether to buy tickets to see her at MIF or not. Granted they’ll probably be sold out very shortly 

3 minutes ago, LMK said:

I think it was mentioned before but what are the chances of Janelle Monae playing? (High on Pyramid/Other or headlining The Park maybe?) Can’t decide whether to buy tickets to see her at MIF or not. Granted they’ll probably be sold out very shortly 

I would say low, given she played relatively recently and I don't think the new album will necessarily be out by Glasto. Also if she was playing I think she would most likely have been announced already. Can't really see any likely spots for her.

6 minutes ago, LMK said:

I would say low to none, that's why I bought tickets to see her in Manchester the following week

26 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

I would say low, given she played relatively recently and I don't think the new album will necessarily be out by Glasto. Also if she was playing I think she would most likely have been announced already. Can't really see any likely spots for her.

I wondered if they might have to hold off announcing her until the Manchester dates were on sale as they’ve three nights to sell… but it is feeling unlikely