LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

3 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

it does look like an arcade fire photo. Does anyone know hoe many people are currently in the band? 

From Wiki, so take with a pinch of salt etc. 

Arcade Fire is a Canadian indie rock band, consisting of husband and wife Win Butler and Régine Chassagne, alongside Richard Reed Parry, Tim Kingsbury and Jeremy Gara. The band's current touring line-up also includes former core member Sarah Neufeld, percussionist Tiwill Duprate, saxophonist Stuart Bogie and multi-instrumentalists Paul Beaubrun and Dan Boeckner.

1 minute ago, kemosabe said:

From Wiki, so take with a pinch of salt etc. 

Arcade Fire is a Canadian indie rock band, consisting of husband and wife Win Butler and Régine Chassagne, alongside Richard Reed Parry, Tim Kingsbury and Jeremy Gara. The band's current touring line-up also includes former core member Sarah Neufeld, percussionist Tiwill Duprate, saxophonist Stuart Bogie and multi-instrumentalists Paul Beaubrun and Dan Boeckner.

10 listed here and there is 10 on the photo. I'm not one to jump to conclusions but I'd say this is arcade fire 100% confirmed

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

It looks like desert sand to me

Do we have any sand experts who can verify where this sand is from? 

There are dog paw prints on it though, would you have a dog with you in the desert? Plus they do look like they’re paw prints made in damp sand, rather than the bone dry sand in the desert, I don’t think they’d maintain their structure like that in completely dry sand.

(I’m not a sand expert)

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

5 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

There are dog paw prints on it though, would you have a dog with you in the desert? Plus they do look like they’re paw prints made in damp sand, rather than the bone dry sand in the desert, I don’t think they’d maintain their structure like that in completely dry sand.

(I’m not a sand expert)

are you sure that's a dog?

To me it looks like a North American desert fox or a Space Coyote

We are going to need a paw expert too

Edited by Florian Saucer Attack

2 hours ago, northernringo said:

Yeah! Not going to lie, it is the only song of his I know but looking forward to listening more to him over the coming weeks.

He's great, saw him on the park on a glorious Sunday afternoon. I know first album is the biggest commercial success but wake up now is joyful. Will crack it on after work.

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Imelda May was on the 2020 poster but not 2022. First name that had disappeared but is making a reappearance.

Still hope for Anderson paak then 🙏 

1 hour ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

10 listed here and there is 10 on the photo. I'm not one to jump to conclusions but I'd say this is arcade fire 100% confirmed

I agree with your logic.  It's happening gif here.

23 hours ago, FrancisH said:

I am bracing myself for cringe statements about "getting through it" and "being together again at glasto" from a lot of bands.

I did 3 weekenders last summer and never heard any of this nonsense. Just bands saying its been a while and they were happy to be back.

Well up for McFly