2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

31 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So we’re not on Ed Sheeran danger watch after his album announcement? So did he go to Glasto and it inspired him somehow?

Nah, we’ve only had festival since he last headlined. I wouldn’t expect him until the next album personally.

11 minutes ago, PolygonWindow said:

Billie Eilish, Paul Macca, Kendrick Lamar 

?

There was still a bit of info about Kendrick not touring Europe next year, so I guess that’s just one we’ll have to keep an eye on. If he announces a single European festival then surely it’s on, although Billie being on the Friday doesn’t bode well for it at all. 2023 I reckon.

I think Reg is tricking efestivals like he usually does and setting a lot of people up for disappointment.

imo - Billie, Macca, Swift.

Macca is still in the game unless the Belgium date rumour is bollocks

I want Swift on the Sunday … because.. Swift.

But I feel like there’s a chance it could be something like Billie, Macca, AM if it’s true they are around.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

You think Elton John trawls this forum and books gigs for the express purpose of disappointing the people who post on here?

Haha, no he is doing his usual reg thing of touring every June but not playing Glastonbury.

1 minute ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

If it is true then he won't be happy with you lot calling him Reg and will probably tease us for years to come. You only have yourself to blame

Lol

Coldplay, Kendrick, Sheeran, Monkeys… we’re starting to see the A-Listers who have nothing to do but sit and write/record songs for the last 18 months prepping albums for release, either later this year or early next. Obviously they won’t all be at Glastonbury but it could be an embarrassment of riches in the next year or so in terms of who is about and touring.

18 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Who would you have? 

I'd have had Macca, Swift and Elton I think. Two acts I've not seen. Macca for a second and last time. I'm quite a beatles fan too. Arctic Monkeys would be fine for AM and before but if I didn't get them I'm not bothered. Queens are a guitar band which don't interest, Billie is an easy choice there but could be swayed elsewhere. If say Fatboy Slim was same night I'd probably be there.