2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

32 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Pretty sure you're the only one really ruling Kendrick out.

If he announces nothing the week or so after the Super Bowl (single, album, tour, anything) then I would say yes he's out. 

Yeah sorry I was only referring to the people they were on about in the post I quoted. I’m defo not the only one who thinks he’s most likely out, though.

2 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Why would they bump up a band that's smaller than other acts they could bump up? E.g. Sam Fender. 

This is ridiculous. Wolf Alice are headlining Other or John Peel. 

Yeah I think Wolf Alice are probably just getting the bump up to Friday Other headliner with QOTSA out. Too big for JP headliner.

Just now, sisco said:

When someone with good info says it’s Foals it’s generally better to go with that rather that…. It’s Wolf Alice 

If the rumours come around that Sam Fender is playing

Sam Fender > Wolf Alice > Foals on the Other Stage is an insane run of acts that wouldn't look out of place on the main stage at Reading. 

6 hours ago, stuie said:

Wild and nice thought but sadly the council will never licence that! 

Off the back of 2 cancelled years, I don’t think the festival would even contemplate a Thursday main stage day given the costs involved with no corresponding revenue increase.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this year’s festival was very much ‘just do the basics’. Fortunately a ‘basic’ Glasto is freakin’ awesome 🙂

2 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Off the back of 2 cancelled years, I don’t think the festival would even contemplate a Thursday main stage day given the costs involved with no corresponding revenue increase.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this year’s festival was very much ‘just do the basics’. Fortunately a ‘basic’ Glasto is freakin’ awesome 🙂

I think we will get some slimmed down stuff … there’s still issues out there 

21 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Sam Fender > Wolf Alice > Foals on the Other Stage is an insane run of acts that wouldn't look out of place on the main stage at Reading. 

Rumour is Fender on Sunday (3rd down)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I don't know of anyone saying it's Foals. Been out all day and just popped on

I'm pretty sure it was Neil.

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Rumour is Fender on Sunday (3rd down)

Thank ya' 

Other stage being an alt stage/up and coming stage with a heritage act/'too big to sub headline pyramid act is real fun.

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I don't know of anyone saying it's Foals. Been out all day and just popped on

adequate8 who has messaged Neil good quality info in the past and is pretty reputable, has heard it's Foals. They're supposedly booked for Friday other, replacing QOTSA.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Its genuinely only 1 - 2 (might be the same person?) people saying its Florence and the only reason is because 'Kendrick isn't touring' and 'They're bigger than Wolf Alice' 

Maybe today, but there has been lots of mentions on here over the last couple of weeks about Florence headlining - seems to be being brought up quite regularly.

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Apart from that Sam Fender is a bigger artist than both the other 2. He's playing Finsbury Park. 

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

"Someone on the internet said so" isn't exactly the most infallible source of information

Still think third down Pymild is more likely

Then why are you even here if you're going to argue where the source of information has come from.

If the person who manages the site/forum believes in the person who gave him the info then I'll take that the info has some credibility. 3rd down on Pyramid does seem more likely and in all honesty, he wouldn't look out of place headlining the other stage. I was just going off information that we have.