2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, Fred Zepplin said:

I would love this to happen as well but I can't see it. The issues with the noise and the locals being the main reason but I think also the effect it would have on the rest of the festival. Thursday is great for going round and checking everything out. If there was music on the main stage loads of people would go to it so a lot of the smaller venues that get most their visitors on Thursday would miss out. 

Indeed, also from a crowd management perspective it would be too dangerous. Every would just descend on the Pyramid field.

1 minute ago, mcshed said:

I mean Tom seems to believe he has spent the required time out of the spotlight to repent for his actions and is hitting the road again. So whilst it won't happen it could in the worst of all possible worlds.

FKQ1HzKXwAQmyGO.jpeg

When did this happen!!!?

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Ffs a reunited Kasabian will probably be back before they even get to establish a career independent of Tom. 

I can tell you with 99.99% certainty that Kasabian will never play a show with Tom again.

If he's on the Glastonbury lineup, I don't even want to go to the festival. My ticket would likely be straight back in the pot. The bloke is an utter piece of shit.

31 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I can tell you with 99.99% certainty that Kasabian will never play a show with Tom again.

If he's on the Glastonbury lineup, I don't even want to go to the festival. My ticket would likely be straight back in the pot. The bloke is an utter piece of shit.

Highly doubt he will be there I’m very surprised he’s playing shows already

24 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Whether we like it or not, Glastonbury has booked performers with domestic violence convictions on several occasions.

Bez did time for strangling his girlfriend yet Happy Mondays were there on the 2020 poster.

Videos of Liam did the rounds too of him slapping his current missus,  Plus lots more examples.

I like the main stages being closed on the Thursday. The sheer joy of seeing some little act that would be lucky to have 50 people watch them at one of their normal shows, playing to a packed tent who are lapping up every second. It's a thing of beauty. 

9 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Highly doubt he will be there I’m very surprised he’s playing shows already

He’s perfectly entitled under the criminal justice system, now that he has completed his sentence and been rehabilitated to the extent the law seems necessary, to seek a living. In his case that’s writing and releasing music and performing live.

He can book gigs and release music, it’s down to individuals now whether they choose to engage with it or not.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, shivroy said:

That's fucking awful, hate that he's clearly had no career consequences from this. What a dick

He’s out of Kasabian, so that’s a pretty hefty career consequence. But should he have no career at all? I am really surprised he’s showing his face again so soon, can’t imagine it’s going to go down well with most people. And can’t for a minute think that Glastonbury will book him.