2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

12 minutes ago, stanh said:

FKH9QQaVQAI-F9j.jpg

Gotta wait for the Ireland date to be added so then the entire talk of 3 dates in a row comes into play.

We have gotten an advance heads up from the man in charge. Said he had been given a green light on it coming from the usual source and then the poster came soon after.

I think Glasto stopped giving out the posters to media outlets cause it wouldnt get leaked. Likely only given a time and a date as last minute as possible so they can create a template and place a few bands in an article then publish.

9 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Sorry if this has already been posted. This is screenshotted from a gossip website I follow that reposts blinds. Im sceptical but a girl can dream 

D5AA5FF6-4D0F-410B-895F-866EBA386168.png

this makes it sound like shit is still up in the air, which is inconsistent with what the insiders here are saying. which is making me doubt this tbh

The Glastonbury parts of that rumour seem utterly made up, but if there’s one modicum of legitimacy to the person posting, it does suggest that they know Taylor is touring, rather than just predicting it. I’m inclined to think it’s all nonsense and they know nothing, but here’s hoping.

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

The Glastonbury parts of that rumour seem utterly made up, but if there’s one modicum of legitimacy to the person posting, it does suggest that they know Taylor is touring, rather than just predicting it. I’m inclined to think it’s all nonsense and they know nothing, but here’s hoping.

No I think if anyone is dropping a tour today it’s the Weeknd

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Who said anything about dropping a tour today?

Edit: Right, must remember to read all threads on the forum before doing a reply. It was mentioned in the Taylor Swift thread.

Edited by Somto Unigwe Raphael

Just now, Matt42 said:

Didn’t say today dude, from my post in the Taylor thread I agree with you The Weeknd is coming today (more like tomorrow, haw haw) and im sure IF Taylor is touring she’s not announcing it the same day as presumably what will end up one of the biggest tours ever.

8 hours ago, GeezLouise said:

Sorry if this has already been posted. This is screenshotted from a gossip website I follow that reposts blinds. Im sceptical but a girl can dream 

D5AA5FF6-4D0F-410B-895F-866EBA386168.png

This is the most random stuff. 'I heard all this stuff that has no legitimacy, but its just a rumour'.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Didn’t say today dude, from my post in the Taylor thread I agree with you The Weeknd is coming today (more like tomorrow, haw haw) and im sure IF Taylor is touring she’s not announcing it the same day as presumably what will end up one of the biggest tours ever.

Ohhh sorry I don’t think Taylor is touring in 2022 at all personally. I think whenever a big tour is rumoured Twitter always thinks it’s Taylor and it ends up being someone else.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Ohhh sorry I don’t think Taylor is touring in 2022 at all personally. I think whenever a big tour is rumoured Twitter always thinks it’s Taylor and it ends up being someone else.

Agreed, don’t expect her on the road now even with this extra noise. Willing to be wrong though!

Wonder if Glastonbury have made any attempts to get The Weeknd in? If he is indeed announcing a tour today, he’s the one act you’d be going all out to book this year surely.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Agreed, don’t expect her on the road now even with this extra noise. Willing to be wrong though!

Wonder if Glastonbury have made any attempts to get The Weeknd in? If he is indeed announcing a tour today, he’s the one act you’d be going all out to book this year surely.

I think he would be a fab alternative if Kendrick wasn’t around. 

Sorry I’m being lazy but who has Wembley stadium over Glasto weekend? I know Harry is doing the week before but who is elsewhere? I’m wondering where the Weeknd could play. London stadium? Or are they booked up.

19 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think he would be a fab alternative if Kendrick wasn’t around. 

Sorry I’m being lazy but who has Wembley stadium over Glasto weekend? I know Harry is doing the week before but who is elsewhere? I’m wondering where the Weeknd could play. London stadium? Or are they booked up.

Without checking I think Sheeran has Wembley that weekend.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Without checking I think Sheeran has Wembley that weekend.

You’re right - I think Twickenham has a date tba for the 25th June which a lot of people thought was the stones (but I don’t think it is). I’m fully expecting the Weeknd’s dates to be at some stadium in June. Whether there is a glasto hole or not we shall see.

Ezra is gonna be back big time. New single dropped this morning, pretty catchy and feels made for headlining summer festivals. 

I think he's too late to be in the frame this year, but I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't headline in 2023. And you know what? It'll be a load of fun. Deal with it!

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ezra is gonna be back big time. New single dropped this morning, pretty catchy and feels made for headlining summer festivals. 

I think he's too late to be in the frame this year, but I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't headline in 2023. And you know what? It'll be a load of fun. Deal with it!

I was going to say maybe he’s an outside shot for this year but I can’t see him doing both boardies and glasto.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Perhaps he is headlining this year if the headliners are Billie / Macca / ??? 🥱

Missus is on his mailing list and it says tour dates are coming soon. Edit: he already has dates...eh? Maybe he's announcing a load more.

Edited by jparx

2 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Kanye West is announcing a full tour and is expected to play Australia as soon as March. Given that timeframe, I'd imagine his tour is dropping EXTREMELY soon.

Honestly didn’t think we’d ever get a full tour from him again so I would be absolutely all over this. 

edit: although Australia in March?! Seems far too soon considering nothings been announced yet…

Edited by FloorFiller