2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Is Florence playing any festival Kendrick was booked for?

I will have to check that but she has popped up on a few. 

One thing to think about though is she could be at Latitude. They haven’t dropped their lineup yet and she could be a big headliner for them.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

I will have to check that but she has popped up on a few. 

One thing to think about though is she could be at Latitude. They haven’t dropped their lineup yet and she could be a big headliner for them.

Been thinking for while that Latitude is the most likely spot for her to land.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Been thinking for while that Latitude is the most likely spot for her to land.

I have this feeling that latitude will have three exclusive headliners and it will be something like The War on Drugs, Florence + The Machine, and Alt-J, which explains why they are all touring Europe but not showing up at any UK festivals.

As much as I'm the flo cheerleader around these parts, I do think it'll be Billie/Macca/Kendrick. As much as I think it would be weird for Kendrick to not play any festival other than one in the UK when he's mainly a US artist...glasto is a massive deal and it being one of his few shows would get it attention in the USA as well.

However, wasn't someone saying a while back that Kendrick doesn't sign on to things until the last minute? Is it possible that they're going off his yes from 2020 but maybe he hasn't signed in 2022 yet and thus could be assumed to be headlining glastonbury by people in the know but not legit be confirmed yet (not raising red flags bc he's known to be last minute but this but also not legit considered to actually be doing it)? 

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I have this feeling that latitude will have three exclusive headliners and it will be something like The War on Drugs, Florence + The Machine, and Alt-J, which explains why they are all touring Europe but not showing up at any UK festivals.

tbh latitude is totally possible but other than glastonbury in 2015 they don't tend to do UK festivals before they do proper tour shows in the UK, so id see them as more likely for 2023 uk fests than any 2022 festivals (aside from big televised ones like glasto or R+L)